FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Aerocool Thunder X3 Pro Gaming Chair TGC10 Black/ Blue
The Thunder X3 TGC10 Gaming Chair covered in soft PU faux leather has a unique design. Aesthetically pleasing triangles line the faux leather of this chair. Unlike most racing car seat designs, the TGC10 is made to blend into any setting, whether gaming or at the office. Subtle corresponding highlights line the armrests and the chair body. Soft padding in the contact areas ensures a comfortable experience while seated for long hours.
From the office to the gaming room, plan the next world domination from the comfort of your Thunder X3 chair.
Designed for the Pros, Perfected for Gaming.
All-Day Comfort - Padded seat with neck and back cushions for all-day comfort and support.
Adjust For Comfort - Adjust the seat height to your preferred seating position, lie back down to take a break or power nap while you plan your next move. Or just switch to the rocking mechanism while you rock back and forth in glee at the winning move you just executed.
Relax - Rest your forearms on the two-directional armrests and adjust the height and position. Perfect for positioning your elbows just right during long hours of gameplay.
Rock On - Sit down. Lean back or put your feet up. Rockers not only reinvigorate us by promoting blood flow but also soothe us simply by rocking in a rhythmic movement.
Adjust Seat Height - Pneumatic seat-height adjustment with a 360-degree swivel. Perfect for gamers between 150cm - 185cm tall.
Take a Nap - With the back rest adjustable up to 180-degree, you can lie straight down to take a rest or stare at the ceiling whichever you prefer.
Built to Last - It is the combination of quality, solid materials and mechanisms that make the Thunder X3 chairs the better choice. The upholstered faux leather is splash proof, i.e. it protects the chair from accidental drink spills.
Sturdy Base - A strong sturdy metal base made of steel ensures your chair remains stable and is built to last.
Lift It - Class-4 hydraulic lift supports up to 150kg!
Jump On It - Tough metal frame ensures the chair does not warp or break.
Roll It - 50mm nylon casters roll smoothly, last longer and does not scratch the hardwood floors.
Chair Type: Gaming Chair
Foam Type: New Foam
Foam Density: 28 / Seat - 24 / Back
Frame Colour: Black
Frame Construction: Plywood
Chair Cover Colour: Black / Blue
Chair Cover Material: Matte Colour PU
Mechanism Type: Butterfly
Rocking Range: 3° - 18°
Tilt Lock: Yes
Gas Lift Specification: 80mm
Gas Lift Class: 4
Chair / Backrest Style: Medium
Base Type: 350mm Metal
Caster Size & Material: 50mm / PU
Assembly Required :Yes
Weight Bearing :<150KGs
Recommended User Height : <2.00m
Recommended User BMI: <25
Manufacturer Part Number: TGC10-BB-UK
EAN Number: 4710700951590
Has Mains Plug: No
Colour: Black / Blue
What's In The Box: Gaming Chair
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 550mm x 1200mm x 540mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions (mm): 320mm x 650mm x 810mm (W x H x D)
Net Weight (KGs): 15 KGs
Gross Weight (KGs): 16.9 KGs
No posts found