AMD FX-4350 Quad Core 4.20GHz - Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 USB3.0 Motherboard - Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600MHz RAM Bundle
Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case.
- AMD Piledriver FX-4350 Quad Core 4.20GHz Processor FD4350FRHKBOX Socket AM3+
- Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX DDR3 ATX USB3.0 Motherboard - Socket AM3+
- Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600MHz RAM Memory
AMD Piledriver FX-4350 Quad Core 4.20GHz Processor FD4350FRHKBOX Socket AM3+
AMD FX-4350 is a quad-core processor with 8 MB of level 3 cache. The CPU is clocked at 4.2 GHz, and has maximum boost frequency of 4.3 GHz. Compared to previously launched FX-4300 part, the FX-4350 increased base and Turbo Core frequencies by 400 and 300 MHz respectively, and also has twice larger L3 cache.
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX DDR3 ATX USB3.0 Crossfire SLI Motherboard - Socket AM3+
The 990FXA-UD3 motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the USB3.0 controller, AMD 900 series motherboards allow users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0. Utilizing the industry's first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution via AMD SB950 chipset, GIGABYTE AMD 900 series motherboards offer native 6 ports of next generation high speed data storage devices support with data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10. The AMD 900 series motherboards introduce a unique hardware design with lower resistance fuses for ensuring lower voltage drops and providing more stable and plentiful power delivery. All USB ports also benefit from a 3x power boost for better power delivery to power hungry USB devices.
SATA 6 Gbps Support
Yet another onboard feature of GIGABYTE AMD 900 series motherboards are integrated the latest AMD SB950 chip for high-speed SATA Revision 3.0 compatibility, delivering 6 ports native superfast 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps) and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support. When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, GIGABYTE AMD 900 series motherboards offer even faster data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
USB 3.0 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an onboard USB3.0 host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices. The onboard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology also provides new power management features that include increased maximum bus power and device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
Multi-display support with 2 way SLI&trade and 2 way CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for either 2 way CrossFireX&trade or 2 way SLI&trade action (running at two x16 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Dolby Home Theater Support
Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones.
- Support for AM3 processors: AMD PhenomTM II processor/ AMD Athlon&trade II processor
- Hyper Transport Bus 5200 MT/s
- North Bridge: AMD 990FX
- South Bridge: AMD SB950
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR3 2000(OC)(Note 2)/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2) (Note 3)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFireX&trade and NVIDIA SLI&trade technology (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors on the back panel supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Up to 14 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 2 IEEE 1394a ports (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal IEEE 1394a header)
- 1 x Realtek 8111DL chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) LAN
Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600MHz RAM Memory
This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in multiple DDR3 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed. This memory has been verified to operate at 1600MHz.
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in high performance
- DDR3 motherboards
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)