FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Inspired by millennia of artistic legacy, the new Designo MX Series sports an elegant and precision-crafted sundial design. The MX239H features an edge-to-edge frameless panel with 178° ultra-wide viewing angle AH-IPS A+ technology for incredible visuals. In addition, built-in ASUS SonicMaster technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, delivers immersive premium audio performance. The 2012 Good Design Award-winning ultra-slim and ergonomic design can be tilted to provide you highly comfortable viewing experiences, while dual HDMI offers extensive connectivity options.
ASUS Designo MX Series displays sport ultra-slim profiles — with MX239H measuring just 17.5mm at its thinnest point– thereby minimizing desk space requirements. In addition, the MX Series presents an edge-to-edge frameless screen with bezel thickness of just 0.8mm. This subtle but elegant design is further accentuated by a sundial-inspired stand which provides a sturdy base for the monitor. MX Series design has already garnered accolades at the 2012 Good Design Awards.
Designo MX239H features a 16:9 aspect ratio LED-backlit AH-IPS A+ panel with a 178° wide-view angle that minimizes color shift on both horizontal and vertical planes to ensure quality visuals from almost any direction. AH-IPS is the latest in IPS technology – delivering improved color accuracy plus increased energy efficiency.
MX239H uses a 178°(H) / 178°(V) ultra-wide viewing angle full HD AH-IPS A+ panel that eliminates color shift from almost any direction and in nearly all environments.
The Designo MX239H features ASUS SonicMaster technology – which was co-developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team and Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®. This ASUS-exclusive audio technology combines advanced hardware and software to refine every acoustic detail in pristine quality to deliver crystal clear, true-to-life surround sound — reproducing richer and more distinct vocals at a wider frequency range and louder volumes.
Considering its slender form factor, adding powerful audio to MX239H presented a challenge. Nonetheless, the display features up to 32mm diameter speakers for greater and smoother sound impact with better bass performance. It also offers a resonance chamber of up to 100cc, expanding monitor sound range to new extremes.
A built-in amplifier powers speaker sound reproduction, just like a car engine with more horsepower means better performance can be attained. MX239H uses up to 5W amplifiers per channel, with speakers embedding large rare earth magnets to generate more powerful and striking sound.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®
ASUS MX239H delivers outstanding images and stunning graphics that deserve superior sound to complete multimedia experiences whether watching movies, gaming, or listening to music. It features state-of-the-art audio technology from Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, with great sound packed into its slim form factor to create incredibly engaging sound quality. This means no investment in additional speakers is needed.
Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® technology on MX239H has been developed specifically for compact media products to create excellent sound even in confined spaces. The superior sound quality is a result of innovative technology, ample power delivery, and months of optimizing and fine-tuning by audio engineers. Typically, powerful sound equals high energy consumption, but that’s not the case with MX239H. The screen’s embedded Class D MobileSound 3 technology is highly energy efficient, converting up to 92 % of power input to useful audio output.
Panel Size: Wide Screen 23.0"(58.4cm) 16:9
Panel Type : AH-IPS
True Resolution : 1920x1080
Full HD 1080P : Yes
Pixel Pitch : 0.2652mm
Brightness(Max) : 250 cd/㎡
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 80000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time : 5ms (Gray to Gray)
Display Colors : 16.7M
Trace Free Technology
SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 6 Modes (sRGB Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/Night View Mode/Game Mode)
Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
QuickFit (modes) : Yes (Letter/Alignment Grid/Photo Modes)
Stereo Speakers : 3W x 2 Stereo RMS with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®
Signal Input : HDMI x 2, D-Sub, DVI-D (via HDMI-to-DVI cable)
PC Audio Input : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
AV Audio Input :
Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
Analog Signal Frequency : 28~83 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
Digital Signal Frequency : 28~83 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
Power Saving Mode:<0.5W
Power Off Mode:<0.5W
Chassis Colors : Silver+Black
Tilt : +20°~-5°
Slim Design : Yes
Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD):522.2x392.2x207.2mm
No posts found