FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS PA279Q - 27" 5-way button IPS LED Monitor with Speakers
Factory pre-calibrated for unmated color accuracy (∆E< 2) with 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, and 120% NTSC
Professional 27-inch AH-IPS display with 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution and 109 pixels per inch for greater image detail
DisplayPort input, Daisy-chain DisplayPort output, HDMI, and Dual-link DVI; along with six USB 3.0 ports and a 9-in-1 card reader
Ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment for a comfortable viewing angle.
PA279Q is pre-calibrated at the factory for the highest accuracy and
outstanding color space reproduction – 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, and
120%* NTSC. With a wide color gamut of 99% Adobe RGB, the colors seen in
photos will be reproduced faithfully and consistently in a way that
cannot otherwise be on monitors with just an sRGB color space.
Display Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Diagonal Size: 27"
Built-in Devices: 9-in-1 card reader
Panel Type: AH-IPS
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 16:9
Native Resolution: QHD 2560 x 1440
Pixel Pitch: 0.233 mm
Brightness: 350 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 100000000:1 (dynamic)
Colour Support: 1.07 billion colours
Response Time: 6 ms (grey-to-grey)
Vertical Refresh Rate: 49 - 86 Hz
Horizontal Refresh Rate: 29 - 113 kHz
Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178
Vertical Viewing Angle: 178
Backlight Technology: LED backlight
Controls & Adjustments: Brightness, contrast, colour balance, gamma correction, input select, colour temperature
Features: Picture in picture, Auto Calibrate, picture by picture, HDCP, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, Trace Free Technology, ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR), ASUS Splendid Video Preset Mode, ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale, 100% sRGB colour gamut, 99% Adobe RGB colour gamut, customisable OSD buttons, 120% NTSC colour gamut
Dimensions (WxDxH): 64.078 cm x 24 cm x 55.984 cm - with stand
Weight: 10 kg
Type: Speakers - stereo - integrated
Output Power / Channel: 3 Watt
Type: 5-way navigation button
Interfaces: DVI-D Headphones 2 x DisplayPort HDMI 6 x USB downstream USB upstream ( Type B )
Display Position Adjustments: Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
Tilt Angle: -5/+20
Flat Panel Mount Interface: 100 x 100 mm
Features: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Included Accessories: Detachable hood, cable tie
Cables Included: 1 x Mini DisplayPort-DisplayPort cable 1 x DVI cable 1 x DisplayPort cable 1 x SuperSpeed USB cable 1 x HDMI cable
Compliant Standards: UL, TUV GS, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, cUL, WHQL, CB, CCC, TUV Ergo, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, PSE Mark, J-MOSS, UkrSEPRO, ERP, CEL, TCO Displays 6.0
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational: 49 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight Details: Without stand - width: 64.078 cm - depth: 6.95 cm - height: 37.968 cm With stand - width: 64.078 cm - depth: 24 cm - height: 55.984 cm - weight: 10 kg
EPEAT Compliant: EPEAT Gold
ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
Universal Product Identifiers
Speed / Performance
No posts found