FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Orion Gaming Headset for Consoles (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC & MAC)
- Compatible with the Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, PC, and Mac
- Environmental noise cancellation (ENC) technology eliminates more than 90% of external noise disturbances for clear in-game voice
- Integrated headphone amplifier delivers punchy bass and crystal-clear highs
- Big 50mm neodymium magnet drivers offer true to life game audio detail
- Full-size 100mm over-ear cushions with perfect snug fit for prolonged gaming sessions
Orion for Consoles, the latest addition to the Republic of Gamers (ROG) award-winning Orion gaming headset series, is a gaming headset and audio-console package designed for today’s most popular games consoles and computers. Orion for Consoles comprises a headset with 100mm cushions for whole-ear cover and comfort. Orion for Consoles also features Spitfire II, a dedicated USB-powered audio console with built-in headphone amplifier for bolder sounds and environmental noise cancellation (ENC) technology for clearer in-game chat.
Designed for use with Microsoft® Xbox® 360 and Sony® PlayStation® 3 games consoles, PCs and Apple® Mac® computers, Orion for Consoles is ready to work straight from the box — no drivers required.
More than 90% environmental noise cancellation (ENC) performance
Powered by USB, this small box of tricks includes a built-in microphone that actively detects and counters more than 90% of environmental sounds such as speech and keyboard tapping, so teammates aren’t distracted in chat by noises that might be occurring around gamer.
50mm neodymium magnet driver units
Large 50mm neodymium drivers on Orion for Consoles have been meticulously fine-tuned to provide dynamic audio positioning. They provide supreme clarity, thundering bass, and extreme low distortion. Powerful and dynamic audio makes the virtual battlefield so real, every action and reflex become lightning-fast second nature.
Fine-tuned clamping force
Orion for Consoles is comfortable to wear for even the longest gaming sessions. Extensive lab testing by ROG has resulted in a headband with finely balanced clamping forces, meaning the Orion headset stays firmly and comfortably in place.
Effective 30dB noise isolation
Noise ranks as one of the leading issues for gamers, often causing distractions and leading to the wrong decisions – which in turn lower win ratios. The ROG Orion for Consoles features the close-type design and full size cushions, offering gamers optimized noise isolation technology to ensure better gaming success and immersion. It effectively blocks out disruptions such as environmental noise and human voice, two of the main noisemakers in gaming events. Even tiny noises may mask crucial sound details, so make sure your gaming gear helps you fully immerse in gameplay and catch every sonic clue to make the right call.
3.5 mm(1/8”) jack
Driver Diameter : 50 mm
Driver Material : Neodymium magnet
Headphone Sensitivity : 100 dB
Microphone Sensitivity : -42 dB
Headphone : 20 ~ 20000 Hz
32 Ohm ± 3 %
4M (2.5 braided headset cable + 1.5M consoles cable)
Passive (noise isolation) :
Maximum > 30 dB
No posts found