FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CiT Lightspeed Micro ATX RGB Red LED Gaming PC Case Black - With Inbuilt LED Light System 2x LED Red Fans USB3 x1
The CiT Lightspeed is a compact micro ATX tower case. The 7 colour LED strip running along the top and down the front of the case, along with the side window, help give this case a unique style. The LED button situated on the top of the case, allow for the user to select either colour rotation (colours fade in and out) or red or green or blue individually.
With cooling in mind, the Lightspeed has 2 x 120mm LED fan pre-installed, with the capability of adding additional fans (1 x 120mm at the top & 1 x 80 / 92mm at the rear), helping to keep your system cool and quiet.
The powder coated interior, along with the internal cable management system, allow to keep the system looking clean through the side window, and help enhance the glow from any LEDs installed internally to the system, whilst also helping with the airflow through the case.
The 1 x SuperSpeed USB3.0, 2 x Hi-speed USB2.0, HD audio headphone and microphone ports, situated conveniently at the top of the case allow the user to connect all types of devices, giving them access to all types of media.
Unique Colourful LED Strip - An LED strip across the top panel and down the side gives a unique design to the case
Excellent Cooling System - 2 x 120mm LED fans included, with the option of adding an additional 1 x 120mm and 1 x 80 / 92mm fan
Stylised Side Window - For all users to allow internal LEDs to be added
Top I/O Panel - 1 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Micro ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: No
Water Cooling: Not Water Cooling Ready
Body Material: 0.4mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Window
Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space for 2 x 120mm fans (2 x LED fan inc.)
Cooling Top: Space for 1 x 120mm fan
Cooling Rear: Space for 1 x 80 / 92mm fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: Filtered vent for PSU & vent for HDD
Fan Controllers: 0 Fan Controllers
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 280mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
No posts found