FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Clear 400C Performance Computer Case - White
We’ve engineered the Carbide Clear 400C to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully modern and
compact case design. Put your build on display through the gorgeous, full-size window panel, and keep it all running cool and quiet
with Direct Airflow technology.
With a one-touch side panel, tool-free drive installation, and three-point dust filter access, 400C is easy to build — and even easier
to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Corsair’s Carbide Clear 400C perfectly balances desktop footprint, expandability, and affordability.
Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
Full side panel window to see your internal parts, complete with tool-free latch and hinge for easy access
Compact Mid Tower design fits full sized ATX boards and multiple graphics cards
Direct air flow access to the hottest components with no drive cages in the way
Capable liquid cooling support for both CPU and GPU loops
Included AF140L and AF120L fans for excellent performance and low noise levels
PSU and 3.5” modular covers conceal cables and drives, and can be relocated or removed entirely for easy
Full dust filtration on bottom, front, and top
Tons of cable-routing options and tie downs so cables can be easily tucked out of the way
Tool-free drive installation for quick builds
Front radiator compatibility for up to a single 360mm radiator or multiple 120/140mm radiators
Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464 mm
Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
Expansion Slots: 7
5.25” Drive bays: 0
3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 2
2.5” Drive Bays: 3
Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included)
Top: 2 x 140/120mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
360mm: Front only
280mm: Front only
240mm: Front or Top
120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
Dust filters on all intakes
Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
2 Year Warranty
No posts found