FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB Mechanical Gaming USB Keyboard Cherry MX Silent - CH-9000121-UK
Strafe RGB MX Silent delivers ultra-quiet mechanical key switch performance and dynamic multicolor lighting control. It's up to 30% quieter than other mechanical gaming keyboards without sacrificing the speed, feel and responsiveness you need to win, and with virtually unlimited backlighting customization it looks as great as it plays.
Cherry MX Silent high-performance key switches make it up to 30% quieter than other mechanical gaming keyboards. And like standard Cherry MX switches, they’re German built, with gold-crosspoint contacts, gold-plated contact closures, and pressure-resistant metal alloy springs for the precise control you need for a competitive advantage.
Brilliant RGB LED backlighting immerses you in the game with virtually unlimited adjustability.
It’s ready for your mouse, phone, or wireless headset adapter, and strategically positioned for uninterrupted game play by keeping the cable out of the line of fire.
Personalize your Strafe RGB for your game of choice. The textured, contoured keycaps enable enhanced grip and feel.
100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB ensures that every keypress registers, no matter how fast you play.
Make on-the-fly audio adjustments without interrupting your game. And when you’re not competing, they provide an easy way to play, pause, and skip audio tracks.
CUE Link harnesses the power of CUE to connect your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset to work in harmony for the ultimate lighting experience.
Spectro Syncing, Triple Rainbow, Ride the Wave, and Reactive Ripple will take your gaming to an entirely new level.
Everything you need to step up your game is in the box: a detachable wrist rest, FPS and MOBA keycap sets with a keycap removal tool, and a powered USB pass-through so you don’t need to clutter your play space with an extender.
And by tapping into our free RGBShare community site, you can set up your Strafe RGB with custom lighting maps for all your games and beautiful animations for when you’re not playing. You can go from zero to awesome in less than five minutes.
Cherry® MX SIlent Mechanical
448mm x 170mm x 40mm
Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
100% anti-ghosting and 104 Key Rollover
FN key multimedia keys
Tangle free rubber
No posts found