FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair VOID Wireless Dolby 7.1 RGB PC Gaming Headset - White - CA-9011145-EU
Sound you can see
Enter the VOID — the innovative family of advanced gaming headsets from Corsair. Whether you choose wireless, USB, or stereo powered audio gear, you will always be one step ahead of your enemies.
With fast forward design, spectacular fidelity, and innovative features like InfoMic and CUE Control, Corsair VOID gaming headsets enable you to command and control your gaming soundscape without hitting pause.
Legendary audio with zero hassle
You get 7.1 audio, with 0.0 cables. Enjoy 2.4GHz wireless freedom from up to 40 feet away from your PC, and up to 16 hours of uninterrupted gaming between charges.
Exclusive Base Station
VOID Wireless SE includes a convenient receiver dock that can extend the reach of your headset and keep your wireless USB adapter close at hand.
Don’t pause for sound. See it with InfoMic and CUE Control.
InfoMic brings critical information to the end of your microphone, enabling an instant “heads up” for everything you need to know about in-game audio: EQ settings, Dolby, microphone mute status, and battery life – all visually communicated via the LED indicators next to the microphone.
CUE Control enables rapid re-spec of your audio settings on the fly. The digital dial and push button combo allows quick volume changes and EQ preset swaps, and toggles Dolby 7.1 on or off, all with a single control.
Your ears aren’t round, so why buy a headset with round earcups? Our “True Form” shape fits your ears like a glove… for your ears. And when it’s time to embark on marathon gaming sessions, the microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads enable extended play.
RGB Lighting under your command with CUE software
Express yourself with 16.8 million color options to match your gear and your individual style. LEDs in each ear cup have fully adjustable power, pattern and color to provide anything from subtle and restrained, to eye-grabbing intensity.
The CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) enables all this, and more. And with CUE Link, your Corsair RGB gaming gear can all work in harmony, whether it’s simply synchronizing your colors, or selecting wave and ripple effects that extend across your keyboard, mouse, and headset.
Epic immersion and true multi-channel audio
Efficient 50mm neodymium drivers create staggering bass, scintillating highs, and towering dynamic range, and genuine Dolby 7.1 surround delivers lethally accurate positional audio.
Noise cancelling microphone
If you’re a team player, you need crystal clear voice communication. The noise-cancelling microphone puts your voice in the spotlight – and nothing else.
VOID Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset
Wireless USB adapter
1.5m USB charging cable
Base station extender
Quick Start Guide
PC with USB port
Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
Internet connection (for CUE software download)
Type: Dolby Headphone 7.1 positional audio
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
Sensitivity: 107dB (+/-3dB)
Connector: USB Type A
Wireless range: up to 40 feet (12m)
Battery life: Up to 16 hours
Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom and infoMic lighting
Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-3dB)
No posts found