FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Core 1300 Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case Black -FD-CA-CORE-1300-BL
The Core 1300 is the extremely compact micro ATX Mini Tower of the x3 Series Designed for exceptional airflow and cooling. The case is equipped with two pre-installed Silent Series LT 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators. An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of four drives - two 3.5" drives and two 2.5" drives. An additional 2.5" SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position. A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities. All at an attractive price point.
- An extremely compact micro ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
- Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting up to two 240mm radiators
- Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for exceptional cooling
- Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to about 162mm in height
- Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
- Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
- Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
- Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which simultaneously holds two 3.5" drives and two 2.5" drives
- One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access
Mini ITX, Micro ATX motherboard compatibility
2 - 5.25" bays (maximum 185mm in length)
2 - 3.5" HDD positions
3 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit position
4 expansion slots
Graphics cards up to 380mm in length may be installed. One or more 3.5" hard drives may interfere with side-mounted power connectors on graphics cards longer than 200 mm
Support cooling system: 7 Fan positions (2 fans included)
Filtered fan slots in front and bottom
CPU coolers up to 162 mm in height
Supports ATX PSUs up to 205/185 mm with a bottom 120/140mm fan; When not using any bottom fan location longer PSUs can be used
13.5-18.5 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
Available in Black
Case dimensions (WxHxD): 195 x 370 x 450mm
Case dimensions with feet/protrusions/screws: 195 x 384 x 460mm
Net weight: 4.6 kg
Package dimensions (WxHxD): 270 x 547 x 432mm
Package weight: 5.7 kg
Front: 2 - 120mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Silent Series LT 120mm 1200 RPM speed) or 1 - 140mm fan (not included, two positions available)
Rear: 1 - 120mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design silent 120mm fan, 1200 RPM speed)
Top: 2 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
Bottom: 1 - 120mm fan (not included, two positions available) or 1 - 140mm fan (not included)
Side: 1 -140mm fan (not included)
Water Cooling compatibility
Front : Slim 240mm radiator (with lower ODD slot unused)
Top : Slim 240mm radiator (with upper ODD slot occupied by a device no longer than 150mm and with no components on the upper 23 mm on the motherboard that are taller than 34mm)
Rear : 120 mm radiator
1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0
Power button with LED (white)
HDD activity LED (white)
No posts found