FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. M Wired Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices - Gloss Black
Mad Catz' F.R.E.Q. M Mobile Stereo Headset meets all your needs for gaming, media, and communication. Delivering clear stereo audio, the F.R.E.Q. M easily connects to your phone, tablet, and laptop. Included are two separate in-line cables with functions for your mobile devices. A smart-device in-line audio controller cable with integrated mic makes it perfect for hands-free phone use, and a separate in-line controller cable gives you the versatility to use the headset for gaming on your laptop. With 40mm drivers for booming stereo sound and a folding design for portability, the F.R.E.Q. M is an ideal travel partner.
Expansive Stereo Sound via Extra Large 40mm Drivers
Housing oversize speakers which pump out robust stereo sound with a wide dynamic range, comfortable, spacious earcups deliver clean and crisp audio reproduction. The skillfully engineered earcup design also helps block out ambient noise so you can enjoy your mobile media without distraction.
Utilizing the highest grade of drivers available for use in commercial headsets – Neodymium – the F.R.E.Q.M feeds high-fidelity audio through a pair of amplified 40mm speakers for deep bass and undistorted highs. Big speakers make F.R.E.Q.M excellent headphones for tablets.
GameSmart Multi-platform Compatibility:
Dual In-line Audio Controllers
Smart Device In-line - Compatible with any 3.5mm stereo audio connection, the F.R.E.Q.M's smart-device in-line controller cable places the controls you need for your phone* at your fingertips. Ideal headphones for tablets, with F.R.E.Q.M you can answer/reject incoming calls and play/pause your media.
Computer In-line - A separate in-line cable, compatible with PC/Mac 3.5mm soundcards with stereo (green) and mic (pink) connections, boasts integrated headset volume control and microphone mute.
Powerful GameSmart Technology
Products featuring GameSmart technology operate seamlessly with a variety of different mobile devices. GameSmart enables near-universal compatibility for PCs and Macs, as well as the latest generation of iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone handsets, and also tablets such as the iPad and Microsoft Surface.
When one product functions with a multitude of devices, you'll find comfort in knowing that a new device won't require yet another purchase. Whether on your laptop, desktop, or tablet, the F.R.E.Q. M is your go-to headset.
Foldable Design for Enhanced Portability
Smart devices are convenient travel companions and your headset should be no exception. When you're ready to hit the road, the F.R.E.Q. M is ready to come along for the ride. Simply fold it up, place it in the included travel pouch and take it everywhere you go. An earcup-integrated microphone prevents the need for you to remove one of the headset's components and then find a place to stash it.
Designed for Extended Comfort
Headset comfort is of utmost importance during stints of marathon media consumption. The Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. M Mobile Stereo Headset keeps your ears comfy with its padded, adjustable headrail, which extends an extra 1.25 inches on either side to accommodate a wide range of head sizes. Supreme comfort makes F.R.E.Q.M your go-to headphones for tablets.
PC: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and XP 64-bit
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 and Higher (Intel processor required)
Sony Ericsson Handsets
- Gloss Black
No posts found