FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Nitro Concepts E200 Race Series Gaming Chair - Black/ White
- Stylish Nitro Concepts gaming chair in full black
- masterful design with futuristic armrests
- perforated PU imitation leather covering
- comfortable cold foam upholstery
- practical tilt mechanism.
The handsome gaming chairs of the Nitro Concepts E200 series unite the fashionable design of their stylish racing look and a pair of remarkable armrests with a particularly comfortable upholstery and an innovative choice of materials. The E200 Race series comes in seven different colour versions and easily attracts gamers who yearn for a pretty office chair that offers superb ergonomics too. Next to their striking visuals, these veritable gamer chairs feature the Nitro Concepts brand's famous high-quality manufacturing and yet they are not going to break their owner's bank.
PERFECTED DESIGN FOR UTMOST COMFORT
All Nitro Concepts swivel chair series from the Excellence Class feature an impressive shaping inspired by race car seats and come with fixed design armrests that blend in perfectly with the overall sporty design. In addition, this version comes with an all black polyurethane (PU) imitation leather cover, whose surface has been finely perforated for ideal breathability during all seasons. The whole package is being completed by subtle black seams and a Nitro Concepts logo that adorns the headrest. As an added bonus, a little metal plate with logo lettering is included with every unit to allow you to proudly proclaim your ownership of a Nitro Concepts gaming chair.
COMFORTABLE UPHOLSTERY FOR PERFECT ERGONOMICS
The high-class upholstery of the Nitro Concepts gaming chairs relies exclusively on freshly moulded cold foam straight from the factory instead of recycled waste scraps used in many competing products, which renders the Nitro Concepts chairs not only more robust, but also delivers far greater comfort. Despite offering such delicate materials, the Nitro Concepts chairs are still available at a very attractive price point.
A STURDY BASE IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY FANTASTIC GAMING CHAIR
A durable steel frame along with an equally sturdy five-star base made of nylon serve as the basis of each Nitro Concepts gamer seat. The latter is equipped with five 50 millimetre casters with PU coating that are suited for both soft and hard floors. Above that, the chairs boast 360-degree swivel rotation, flexibly adjustable seat height via a safety class 4 gas lift along with a comfortable rocking mechanism, that allows for rocking the chairs up to 15 degrees.
All Nitro Concepts gaming chairs sold in the UK are compliant with the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore possess a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.
100% vegan PU faux leather cover
Comfortable cold foam upholstery
Distinctive design armrests in black/ white
Safety class 4 gas lift
Top-notch tilt mechanism up to 15°
50 mm casters in black
Five-star base: Nylon
Upholstery: Cold foam (new)
Cover: PU faux leather
Casters: Nylon with PU coating
Main colour: Black
Accent colour: White
Total height (with base): ca. 122 - 132 cm
Height adjustability: ca. 47 - 57 cm
Width backrest (shoulder level): ca. 53 cm
Width backrest (pelvis level): ca. 50.5 cm
Width backrest (point of contact): ca. 29 cm
Length backrest: ca. 79 cm
Width seat (total): ca. 51 cm
Width seat (point of contact): ca. 39 cm
Depth seat (total): ca. 49 cm
Depth seat (point of contact): ca. 47 cm
Width armrests: ca. 5.7 cm
Depth armrests: ca. 39 cm
Rocking mechanism: max. 15°
Maximum weight (user): 120 kg
Net weight (chair): ca. 17 kg
Gross weight (chair): ca. 19.5 kg
UK Fire safety compliance: BS 5852
No posts found