FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch 3G, 16GB Android Tablet
12 Month Warranty - A+ Grade item all cables and parts come in Retail box.RRP - £249.99
The GALAXY Tab's optimised email experience provides the strongest security in Mobile Device Management among Android ActiveSync clients. Supporting auto-billing and push email for Gmail and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, it provides optimal secure access to enterprise resources, enabling communication with employee phones in real time. Security and compliance are simple with the GALAXY Tab, allowing the remote configuration of settings, guaranteeing synchronised data safety and allowing you to wipe or lock managed devices.
With our security solutions, you can rest assured that the common management and security issues with Android devices won't affect business. Your organisation will be able to implement corporate security policies with confidence, enabling the adoption of personal and corporate devices. You can take advantage of the GALAXY Tab's ability to securely access enterprise email, calendars, memos and much more.
Keep up with important meetings when you're on the go with the GALAXY Tab's multiple-user conference solution. By combining its integrated calendar with Google and Microsoft Exchange, up-to-the-minute syncs ensure that your team keeps on top of your business. And for a real mobile office experience, our efficient ThinkFree online server presents Microsoft Office documents in their original formats on the device as easily as on a PC – simplifying viewing and editing and improving productivity.
175.3 x 256.6 x 9.7mm
PLS TFT LCD
1280 x 800
Normal / Self-shot
Grey, Negative, Sepia
Auto / Daylight / Incandescent / Fluorescent / Cloudy
3GPP, ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, WebM
3GP / AAC / AMR / ASF / MPEG4 / MP3 / WAV / WMA / 3GA / AWB / FLAC / MID / XMF
OMA 1.0, WMDRM, Playready
3D Sound Technology
Mobile Printing (BPP / Pictbridge)
Voice Memo&Voice Mail
Email (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, Exchange ActiveSync)
2.0 High Speed
USB Mass Storage
16GB Internal Memory*
Phone Book Entries
Up to Memory
Up to 32GB (microSD)
Personal Information Management
Year / Month / Week / Day / Task
Up to Memory
To do list
Up to Memory
Real Time Clock, Dual Time Clock, World Clock
Refurbished or GRADE items
- Products listed as Certified Refurbished have been inspected and graded to "Like New" condition Unless otherwise stated in the product description. The products are as good as new, with no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products may be packaged in a generic box and come with relevant accessories as expected for a new product with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page.
- Products sold under Certified Refurbished on AWD-IT have been tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishment process typically includes a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, a thorough cleaning and inspection process, and repackaged.
- The product ships with all relevant accessories, and is backed by a separate 1-year limited warranty by the Marketplace seller, the manufacturer, a third-party refurbisher or in case of products sold by AWD-IT, in addition to your statutory rights. For details, please check the seller or product details as well as the product packaging.
- All products are backed by AWD-IT's Return Policy. If you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason, you can return the item in accordance with that policy.