FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Synology DS416 4-Bay NAS Server Disk Station Storage - SATA 6Gb/s
High-speed data transfer and hardware encryption engine
Featuring a dual-core processor with hardware encryption engine, DS416 delivers blazingly fast file transfer speeds – even when handling encrypted data. With Link Aggregation enabled, DS416 delivers average reading and writing speeds of 220 MB/s and 140 MB/s respectively, while encrypted file transfers remain quickly retrievable, with performance exceeding 146 MB/s reading and 65 MB/s writing.1 That means you can safeguard data without sacrificing performance.
Dual LAN ports with failover and Link Aggregation
Equipped with two Ethernet ports featuring failover and Link Aggregation support, DS416 ensures continual network uptime even if LAN connection malfunction occurs on one port, reducing the chance of service disruption and costly downtime. Link Aggregation improves connection speeds beyond the limits of a single network cable or port.
USB 3.0 ensures speedy transfers to external storage
DS416 optimizes your working experience by enabling faster and more efficient data transfers. Equipped with one USB 3.0 interface in the front panel for quick access, and two USB 3.0 interfaces in the back, for external storage access is made fast and easy.
Easy installation, hassle-free maintenance
Easy installation and hot-swappable disk support ensures easy maintenance and continuous service uptime should a disk need replacement. In addition, DS416 incorporates a passive cooling design to reduce dependency on the dedicated processor cooling fan, thus mitigating any critical point of failure. When the system detects a fan failure, the built-in redundancy mechanism ensures continuous operation until the replacement fan arrives.
Device Type: NAS server
Host Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Storage Capacity: 0 GB
Max Supported Capacity: 32 TB
Installed Devices / Modules Qty: 0 (installed) / 4 (max)
Width: 20.3 cm
Depth: 23.32 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
Weight: 2.04 kg
Processor / Memory
Processors Installed: 1 x Cortex-A15 1.4 GHz
Number of Cores: Dual-Core
Max Supported Qty: 1
RAM Installed: 1 GB - DDR3
Interface Type: SATA 6Gb/s
RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, JBOD
Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
Network / Transport Protocol: PPTP, L2TP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS, SSH
Network Services Compatibility: Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), FTP, Apple File Protocol (AFP), Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV), Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
FeaturesFirewall protection, wake on LAN (WOL), download client, Access Control List (ACL) support, SSH support, iTunes server, Samba support, FTP server, bandwidth control, surveillance station, Energy Efficient Ethernet, VPN Server, automated backup scheduling, Wi-Fi USB dongle support
Compliant Standards: DLNA CERTIFIED, UPnP
IP Cameras Supported: 25
Expansion / Connectivity
Expansion Bays: 4 (total) / 4 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5" / 3.5"
Interfaces: 3 x USB 3.0 - Type A 2 x Ethernet 1000Base-T - RJ-45
Cables Included: 2 x network cable
Features: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), built-in cooling fan, hardware encryption, 24x7 continuous operation
TAA Compliant: Yes
Power Device: X external power adapter
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Software / System Requirements
Storage Operating System: Synology DiskStation Manager
Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
OS Required: Microsoft Windows XP or later, Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Ubuntu 12.x, Android 4.0 or later, Apple iOS 7 or later
Service & Support: 2 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature: 5 °C
Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95%
Universal Product Identifiers
No posts found