FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Thermaltake Core P5 Mid Tower ATX Gaming PC Case with Acrylic Side
Take presentation to the next level with the Core P5 Open Frame chassis by Thermaltake. The fully modular design of the Core P5 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical and placement locations for liquid cooling components. Uncover greatness with the Core P5’s panoramic viewing angle with its large acrylic window to protect and present. Seeing is believing, the Core P5 brings the ultimate in PC hardware viewing wherever you mount or display.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
- Built for Makers - By practicing and incorporating the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing in Core P5, Thermaltake designs the open frame pamoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries. Users can download 3D printing accessory files on Core P5 microsite, printing them out to do a special mod.
- Fully Modular Concept - Four customizable 3.5” & 2.5” drive bays feature enables users to freely interchange the hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs, whilst being able to remove the 3.5” & 2.5” drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.
- 3-Way Placement Layout - The Core P5 wall-mount chassis is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Built for customization that reflects the makers’ personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally.
- Panoramic Viewing - Other cases in the market still have “ends” on their open frame designs, while Core P5 is a true wall-mount case with viewing capability of showing front and back full sides unlike anything on the market that is not a modded design or scratch build.
- Supreme Liquid-Cooling Support - Core P5 wall-mount chassis enables users to build a complete high-end system, whilst supporting up to either 480mm radiator liquid cooling, or 140mm case fans, with a long graphic card at the same time, and simultaneously providing the best visual effects as well as increasing the CPU’s case modding potential. Most importantly, it has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Body Material: SPCC
Front Bezel Material:
Side Panel: Window
External Bays: 1 x 3.5” External
Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 8 x Full Size
Cooling Side: Left Side: 4 x 120mm 3 x 140mm
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
Front Bezel Colour:
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 333mm x 608mm x 570mm (W x H x D)
No posts found
The Warranty Period on this Item is: 3 Years
We cover: 3 Years
Manufacturer covers: 3 Years
This can be fulfilled by us within this period Anytime after will be specified and should be fulfilled by the manufacturer Directly. Warranty starts from the day after delivery of the item.