FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Thermaltake Core V21 Micro ATX Mesh Stackable Gaming PC Case
As the latest addition to the Core V Series, the new Thermaltake Core V21 is a quadrate micro M-ATX-based chassis that offers an endless stackable and flexible thermal solution. It allows externally-modular upgrades for enthusiasts to create dual systems. Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard, users can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation. A 200mm fan on the front panel ensures that the Core V21 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS, further enhancing the reputation that the air cooling units of the series has become renowned for. Guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system, the Core V21 also has the ability to accommodate various overclocking components to boost performance even further where it counts!
Vertical or Horizontal Motherboard Placement
The Core V21 is designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard. Built for customization that reflects the enthusiast’s personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter is embedded in the bottom panel of the chassis. Additionally, shockproof rubber gaskets on the PSU bracket help to minimize noise during operation.
Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution
With its endless stackable design, the Core V21 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible. It’s the first expandable system that allows enthusiasts to incorporate externally -modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby allowing for a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. The maximum radiator length supported is 600mm at the front of the stack.
Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core V21’s modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to six data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA up to 350mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler up to 185mm in height. Even with a high-wattage PSU of up to 200mm in length, there’s still plenty of space available for cable management. Moreover, two 240mm radiators can be installed on top of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
With its exceptional cooling ability, the Core V21 offers various mounting points to support all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 200mm fan is preinstalled on the front to guarantee that any type of gaming system can be accommodated.
The Core V21 is optimized for space management. It is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5”/3.5” drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Body Material: SPCC
Front Bezel Material: SPCC
Side Panel: Transparent Window
External Bays: 3 x 3.5” External
Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: -Hidden : 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5” , 3 x 2.5’’
Expansion Slots: 5 x Full Size
Cooling Front: 20cm fan (800rpm, 13dBA)
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
No posts found
The Warranty Period on this Item is: 3 Years
We cover: 3 Years
Manufacturer covers: 3 Years
This can be fulfilled by us within this period Anytime after will be specified and should be fulfilled by the manufacturer Directly. Warranty starts from the day after delivery of the item.