FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Western Digital 2TB WD20PURX Purple SATA 3.5'' Hard Drive 64MB Cache
The smart choice for surveillance
WD Purple Surveillance Storage offers exclusive AllFrame technology to bring you premium reliability and peace-of-mind when installing your home or small to medium business security system. WD Purple’s exclusive firmware upgrades work with ATA streaming to reduce error pixilation and video interruptions that occur when desktop hard drives are incorrectly used as storage in security systems. WD Purple Surveillance Storage is built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition surveillance security systems that use up to eight hard drives and up to 32 cameras.
Choose a drive that is designed and engineered for home and business surveillance systems and enjoy the peace-of-mind you can only get from a surveillance-class hard drive.
Desktop drives vs. surveillance-class storage
You wouldn’t use a bicycle to transport cargo across the country because it’s not the right tool for the job. You also shouldn’t use a desktop hard drive in your surveillance security system because it wasn’t designed for that application.
WD Purple surveillance-class storage has been tested to be compatible in a wide-range of security systems. These drives are designed to replace standard desktop drives that were not designed for the harsh 24/7 always-on, high-definition surveillance environment. Desktop drives are built to run for only short intervals and are not engineered to withstand high-temperature fluctuations and equipment vibrations found in a typical surveillance application.
Surveillance storage for peace-of-mind
Whether you’re protecting your personal assets and loved ones or monitoring the business you worked hard to build, you can rely on surveillance-class storage built by one of the largest hard drive manufacturers in the world. WD Purple Surveillance Storage is designed for high temperature, always-on, surveillance security systems to ensure reliability and quality video play back when you need it most. Experience the security of knowing you’re using a surveillance–class drive designed by a leader in the hard drive industry.
Improve performance with AllFrame
WD Purple surveillance-class hard drives are equipped with AllFrame technology which works with ATA streaming to reduce frame loss, improve playback and increases the number of drive bays supported. AllFrame reduces video interruptions that commonly occur when desktop hard drives are incorrectly used as storage in security systems. Missed frames and lost footage is a serious problem when an event occurs and surveillance footage needs to be retrieved. WD Purple with AllFrame provides the confidence you should expect when it’s time to play back and review critical surveillance footage.
Reduces video frame loss with surveillance-class storage.
Specifically tuned for surveillance security systems.
Caching algorithms are tuned for write-intensive, low bit rate, high stream count applications that are typical of surveillance applications.
Priority change for write allocations and preemptive caching policies.
TLER & ATA streaming support.
Supports up to eight drives.
Engineered for compatibility
WD Purple surveillance hard drives are built for compatibility with industry-leading chassis and chip set manufacturers for seamless integration into your new or existing video surveillance system. Check out our compatibility selector to find out what surveillance drive is right for you.
Lower power consumption
Low power consumption is crucial in high-temperature always-on surveillance environments. With exclusive IntelliSeek technology, WD Purple drives calculate the optimum seek speeds which lowers power consumption, noise and vibration that can damage and cause desktop drives to wear out more quickly. When you invest in a premium surveillance-class drive you worry less while enjoying the benefits over a longer period of time.
Optimized performance for up to 32 HD cameras
WD Purple hard drives are optimized to support up to 32 high-definition surveillance cameras, giving you the flexibility to upgrade and expand your security system in the future.
3-year limited warranty (worldwide)
Trust a company with the confidence to stand behind their surveillance storage products with a 3-year limited warranty worldwide.
WD Purple storage is tested and recommended for use in surveillance and security systems up to 8 bays and optimized for 32 HD cameras. For additional surveillance capacity, look at WD datacenter hard drives. WD Purple is not recommended for use in NAS environments, please consider using WD Red hard drives for desktop RAID and NAS environments or WD datacenter hard drives for rackmount or large RAID configurations.
No posts found