FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
XFX Radeon RX 470 RS Edition 4GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card VR READY
We have re-imagined everything a gaming card can do and made it more accessible. The 4th generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA’s to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
Get the next level of gaming immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with Radeon RX graphics cards powered by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
Experience the latest premium technologies optimized around the revolutionary FinFET 14 technology that provides extraordinary performance and efficiency. Enjoy cool and quiet gaming, and leverage new possibilities with optimized levels of efficient headroom. Imagine the future upgrade capabilities with HDMI™ 2.0b and Display Port 1.3/1.4 features that can enable the latest generation of displays to deliver beautiful beyond-HD, HDR, and ultra-smooth FreeSync™ experiences.
- Featuring HARD SWAP
- 2048 Stream Processors
- 1256 MHz Core Clock
- 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- 7000 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- PCI Express 3.0
XFX True Clock Technology
Always running at the best speeds
Software controlled clock speed optimizers can be hindered by overall computer performance, heavy loads can cause it to misread the maximum potential clock speed of the graphics card at any given moment. XFX's True Clock however is hardware controlled clock speed performance optimization so it's always running at peak performance all the time.
Designed for Vulkan Cross Platform Graphics
The next generation graphics API from Khronos.Vulkan is the new generation, open standard API for high-efficiency access to graphics and compute on modern GPUs. This ground-up design, previously referred to as the Next Generation OpenGL Initiative, provides applications direct control over GPU acceleration for maximized performance and predictability.
AMD FreeSync Technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming. Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With XFX Radeon™ RX 460 Series graphics and FreeSync technology, it doesn’t have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness. Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth gameplay and peak performance. Unlike the competing technology, you don’t have to choose with FreeSync technology.
Microsoft Windows 10 and DirectX 12
Optimized for gaming performance
New features and functions bring new computing experiences to life with AMD Radeon™ graphics on the Windows® 10 platform. Take your gaming further with XBOX ONE on Windows. Play and connect with your games and friends. Everywhere.
Microsoft’s new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
FinFet 14nm Technology
PROCESSOR & BUS
- Bus Type : PCI-E 3.0
- Chipset version : Ellesmere Pro
- GPU Clock : 1256MHz
- Performance Category : Enthusiast
- Stream Processors : 2048
- Memory Bus : 256 bit
- Memory Clock : 7000Mhz
- Memory Size : 4GB
- Memory Type : GDDR5
- External Power - 8-pins : 1
- Minimum Power Supply Requirement : 500 watt
No posts found