FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Adata Ultimate SU630 240GB SSD 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
If you’re looking to replace that HDD of yours with an SSD, look no further than the ADATA SU630. The SSD is built with next-generation QLC 3D NAND Flash to offer amazing value and great performance. It also comes with excellent features such as LDPC ECC technology.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 520/450MB/s
- Performance boost with dynamic SLC Caching
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) error correcting code to ensure data integrity
- Lower power consumption and noise level
3D QLC SSD – High Capacity Without Breaking the Bank
Sporting the QLC 3D NAND Flash with 240GB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MB/s for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved Data Integrity
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C) and therefore provide better protection for data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
With the purchase of the SU630, users qualify to download ADATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU630, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the switch from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of data, including the operating system.
Form Factor: 2.5"
NAND Flash: 3D QLC
Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
Sequential R/W performance (max): Up to 520/450MB/s
* Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
** Visit www.adata.com/us/ss/prowar/ for more details.
No posts found