FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six Core 3.6GHz CPU Asus ROG STRIX B350-F Motherboard Bundle
Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING AMD Ryzen ATX RGB Motherboard - Socket AM4
AMD AM4 B350 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 3200MHz, M.2, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1
- The successor to Pro Gaming motherboards
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- SupremeFX audio: Renowned audio performance with intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking
- Gaming connectivity: M.2 and USB 3.1 Type-A connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
ROG Strix B350-F Gaming continues the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series and features advanced ROG innovations. ROG Strix B350-F Gaming motherboards combine bold aesthetics with premier performance and incredible audio to deliver unrivaled gaming experiences and style. Support for the latest AMD processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations, take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix B350-F Gaming charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B350-F Gaming and dominate your game!
Create your own custom LED lighting effects with the intuitive Aura software. Cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to ROG Strix B350-F Gaming, or attach separate RGB strips using the two onboard 4-pin headers. You can even use both at the same time and enjoy perfect lighting synchronization. Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of twelve different lighting themes.
ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED technology makes ROG Strix B350-F Gaming the control hub for your illumination ambitions — so it's easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
ROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever ROG recording quality! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
With support for DDR4 memory, ROG Strix B350-F Gaming lets you drive memory frequencies to 3200MHz and beyond when overclocked! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, T-Topology delivers balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility.
ROG Strix B350-F Gaming features the very latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps* data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole gaming PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
With USB 3.1 Type-A™, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — twice as fast as USB 3.0. USB 3.1 is also completely backward-compatible with existing USB devices, so you'll be set for breakneck USB 3.1 speeds with every connection. And as an added bonus, ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further.
Speed / Performance
No posts found
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)