FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU Six Core 3.9GHz Processor Socket AM4 - Retail
The Ryzen 5 2600 Gen2 can provide you faster and smoother computing experiences. Allow Ryzen to power your experience and be prepared to dominate tasks both in-game and out. Driven into existence by the user’s passion AMD have forged a processor with the performance power to dominate your favourite applications, games and more.
- Pure Power: Smart energy monitoring along the progressive 14nm FinFET architecture.
- Precision Boost: Adjust your clock speeds to accelerate the applications and games you utilise.
- Smart Prefetch: Complex prediction of the data needed for your applications.
- Neural Net Prediction: True machine intelligence to anticipate the performance needs of your applications.
- Extended Frequency Range: Using a combination of temperature and power sensors Ryzen CPUs can overclock themselves to unlock even more performance.
- Socket AM4: AMD Ryzen CPUs require a new Socket AM4 motherboard. Choose from a variety of chipsets, including AMD X370, B350 and A320.
|AMD StoreMI Technology
SSDs are fast, but expensive, and offer minimal capacity. Mechanical hard drives boast large capacity for a low price, but are much slower than an SSD. AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds: SSD responsiveness, and mechanical hard disk capacity with its low price.
ZEN+ on Gen 2 Ryzen
The 2nd Gen. 2000 Series AMD Ryzen processors build on the phenomenal performance the world witnessed with the legendary 14nm ‘Zen’ Architecture, by moving to a smaller fabrication process to deliver more efficient chips, running faster & cooler, while infusing the latest innovative technologies from AMD. This 12nm ‘Zen+’ Architecture at the heart of Ryzen 2nd Gen. CPUs, allows AMD to deliver some the best performing processors, ever.
|AMD Ryzen™ VR Ready Premium
For users who demand a premium VR experience, AMD offers high-performance Ryzen™ VR Ready Premium processors. These select models meet or exceed the current top VR-HMD manufacturers Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or Windows® Mixed Reality recommended specifications for processors, helping ensure the best possible experiences within the virtual worlds you choose.
AMD Wraith Cooling for Socket AM4
AMD have stepped up the ante with a whole new line of AMD Wraith Coolers for the Ryzen 2000 processors. This 2600 AMD CPU comes free with the Wraith-Spire cooler that features near-silent acoustics coupled with capable thermal performance.
Core Technology: "Zen+" 12nm
Max Boost (GHz): 3.9
Base (GHz): 3.4
Precision Boost: Y
Precision Boost Overdrive: N
Smart Prefetch Cache: 19MB
PCIe Lanes (dGPU): 16
JEDEC DDR4 Support (MHz): 2933
Integrated Graphics: No, Discrete GPU Required
In Box Cooler: Wraith Stealth
Speed / Performance
No posts found