FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Quad Core 4.2GHz CPU with Radeon RX VEGA 11 Graphics Processor
The new AMD Ryzen CPUs with Radeon Graphics have arrived boasting higher performance gains over its predecessor lineup. With higher speeds, more memory and wider bandwidth the new Ryzen CPUs look to improve on and upgrade the way you relax, work and play. The AMD Ryzen 5 3400G processor includes 4 CPU Cores with 8 threads and a base clock of 3.7GHz that can be boosted to 4.2GHz. The new CPU's are compatible with motherboards linked to the AM4 slot socket. The AMD Ryzen 5 3400G is designed with integrated Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics that has 11 GPU cores and a frequency of 1400 MHz. Support for DDR4 Memory continues but with the new Ryzen CPUs you can blur the line between elite gaming performance and workstation-class content creation with the most advanced desktop processors in the world.
- AM4 CPU Socket
- 3.7GHz Base Clock
- 4.2GHz Boost Clock
- 4 Cores / 8 Threads
As part of the Ryzen 3000 Series, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors with Radeon™ graphics feature fast graphics. Combining the powerful Ryzen™ processor with potent Radeon™ graphics for high performance gaming, all without the need for a separate graphics card. Get a 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processor with Radeon graphics to join the millions of PC gamers worldwide.
Every AMD Ryzen 5 processor is bundled with the Wraith Spire, AMD’s premium cooler design for people who care about the way their PCs run, sound, and look.
Unlock the Power of your Ryzen CPU
Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
# of CPU Cores: 4
# of Threads: 8
# of GPU Cores: 11
Base Clock: 3.7GHz
Max Boost Clock: 4.2GHz
Total L1 Cache: 384KB
Total L2 Cache: 2MB
Total L3 Cache: 4MB
CMOS: 12nm FinFET
PCI Express® Version: PCIe 3.0 x8
Thermal Solution: Wraith Spire
Default TDP / TDP: 65W
Max Temps: 95°C
System Memory Specification: 2933MHz
System Memory Type: DDR4
Memory Channels: 2
Graphics Frequency: 1400 MHz
Graphics Model: Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
Graphics Core Count: 11
Display Port: Yes
Speed / Performance
No posts found