FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core 4.7GHz, MSI B550M Mortar Motherboard CPU Bundle - ** No Cooler Supplied **
Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case. Lead time for assembly and testing - 2-3 working days.
Why You Should Purchase This Bundle
- Prebuilt and configured. Just Install into your PC Case and away you go!
- Options available for up to 32GB DDR4 memory to guarantee fast load times
- Six Core AMD 4.6Ghz processing performance
- Ideal for Workstation PCs, Gaming PCs, Esports PCs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU Features
The AMD Ryzen 7 5800X has 8 Cores and 16 thread making this processor great for gaming, content creators and streamers who love to multi-task. When you have the world’s most advanced processor architecture for gamers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching data, you need a powerful processor that can handle it all—and more. Hands down, the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for gamers and artists alike.
- AM4 CPU Socket
- 3.8GHz Base Clock
- 4.7GHz Boost Clock
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
B550m Mortar Features
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors and future AMD Ryzen™ processors with BIOS update
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2oz thickened copper are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience.
- Enhanced Power Design: 8+2+1 Duet Rail Power System, Digital PWM, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost.
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
- Multi-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
# of CPU Cores: 8
# of Threads: 16
Base Clock: 3.8GHz
Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.7GHz
Total L2 Cache: 4MB
Total L3 Cache: 32MB
CMOS: TSMC 7nm FinFET
PCI Express® Version: PCIe 4.0
Thermal Solution (PIB): Not Included
Default TDP / TDP: 105W
System Memory Specification: Up to 3200MHz
System Memory Type: DDR4
Supports AM4 socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors, and future AMD Ryzen™ processors with BIOS update
AMD B550 Chipset
4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 MHz by JEDEC
Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3600/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133/ 4266/ 4400+ MHz by A-XMP OC MODE
1DPC 1R max speed 4400 MHZ
1DPC 2R max speed 3733 MHZ
2DPC 1R max speed 3866 MHZ
2DPC 2R max speed 3466 MHZ
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
Supports un-buffered memory
1x PCIe 3.0/ 4.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4), supports x4 mode
2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
*The supported specification depends on installed processor.
**PCI_E4 will be unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_2 slot.
Supports 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ Technology
1x HDMI port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @24Hz
1x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @60Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
AMD B550 Chipset
6x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2x M.2 slots (Key M)
M2_1 slot (from AMD processor)
Supports PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x4 1
Supports SATA 6Gb/s
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
M2_2 slot (from AMD B550 chipset)
Supports PCIe 3.0x4
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
AMD B550 Chipset
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
AMD B550 Chipset
3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (1 Type-C internal connector, and 2 ports are available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector)
6x USB 2.0 ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (1 Type-C port and 1 Type-A port on the back panel)
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC1200 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
Supports S/PDIF output
1x Realtek® RTL8125B 2.5Gbps LAN controller
1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2x M.2 slots (M-Key)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C port
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water-pump fan connector
3x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
1x TPM module connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
Back panel ports
1x HDMI Port
1x PS/2 Combo Port
1x 2.5G LAN Port
HD Audio Connectors
Optical S/PDIF OUT
Flash BIOS Button
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-A)
2x USB 2.0 port
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (Type-A)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-C)
Micro-ATX Form Factor
9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
8 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
No posts found