FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X CPU Sixteen Core 4.7GHz Processor Socket AM4 - Retail
The new AMD Ryzen 3rd Gen CPU's have arrived boasting higher performance gains over its predecessor lineup. With higher speeds, more memory and wider bandwidth the new Ryzen CPU's look to improve on and upgrade the way you relax, work and play. The AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor includes 16 CPU Cores with 32 threads and a base clock of 3.5GHz that can be boosted to 4.7GHz. The new CPU's are backwards compatible with older motherboards thanks to the same AM4 slot socket however with the newly released chipset of X570 motherboards you can maximize the power the Ryzen CPU's have to offer. Support for DDR4 Memory continues but with the new Ryzen CPU's comes the new PCIe 4.0 Version which has improved the speeds of which your PCIe components such as graphics cards and some storage solutions communicate with the motherboard. Blur the line between elite gaming performance and workstation-class content creation with the most advanced desktop processors in the world.
- AM4 CPU Socket
- 3.5GHz Base Clock
- 4.7GHz Boost Clock
- 16 Cores / 32 Threads
Setting the Bar for High Performance
AMD’s high-performance x86 Core “Zen 2” architecture enables 3rd Gen Ryzen Processors like the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X to deliver the highest single-thread and multi-thread performance of any mainstream desktop processor. For gamers and creators alike, that’s mission-critical performance built to help you win.
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are built using the world’s most advanced 7nm manufacturing technology. Paired with Wraith coolers, AMD Ryzen™ processors deliver game-winning performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet. Ryzen processors neural-net intelligence can adapt to your workload. That’s the advantage you gain when you own the world’s most advanced processor for gaming.
PCIe 4.0 Connectivity
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors feature support for the world’s first PCIe® 4.0 connectivity, to enable the most advanced motherboards, graphics, and storage technologies available. The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are also backwards compatible with previous generations of motherboards, offering unprecedented value and uncompromising performance.
# of CPU Cores: 16
# of Threads: 32
Base Clock: 3.5GHz
Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.7GHz
Total L1 Cache: 1MB
Total L2 Cache: 8MB
Total L3 Cache: 64MB
CMOS: TSMC 7nm FinFET
PCI Express® Version: PCIe 4.0 x16
Thermal Solution (PIB): Cooler Not Included, Liquid Cooling Recommended
Default TDP / TDP: 105W
No posts found