FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X CPU Eight Core 4.0GHz Processor Socket TR4 - Retail
THE UNLOCKED RYZEN 1900X THREADRIPPER
Experience true CPU power with AMD’s Threadripper processor. This Ryzen CPU boasts an impressive 8 Cores and 16 Threads, a boost speed of 4.0GHz and domination over multi-tasking. The Ryzen Threadripper CPU supports up to 64 PCIe lanes, it’s the processor of choice for multi-way graphics or large arrays of NVMe PCIe drives. Plus, the Threadripper CPU comes unlocked for the enthusiasts that want every last drop of power.
MEGA-TASK FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE. DO EVERYTHING. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work or Play. Threadripper has the power to overwhelm your most daunting workloads.
RYZEN THREADRIPPER IS PACKED WITH INTELLIGENT TECH
AMD Ryzen Master Utility Unlock ultimate control over your AMD Ryzen powered system for personalized overclocking and efficiency.
- AMD SenseMI Technology Clever machine intelligence in your AMD Ryzen processor
- “Zen” Core Architecture The powerful and efficient “Zen” core in every AMD Ryzen Threadripper processor
SIMPLY THE FASTEST MULTI-THREADED CONSUMER PROCESSOR, EVER
Up to 8 cores provide an astonishing 16 threads of simultaneous multi-processing power, while up to 20MB of combined cache and vast I/O from the enthusiast-grade AMD X399 chipset stand ready to feed the beast.
CPU Type: AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper
CPU Model: 1900X
Manufacturing Process: 14 nm
No. of Cores: 8 Core
No. of Threads: 16
Clock Speed: 3.8 GHz
Turbo Speed: 4.0 GHz
Unlocked CPU: Yes
Max. Memory Size: 128 GB
Max. Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
Max. Memory Channels: Quad (4)
ECC Memory Support: No
Scalability: 1 Socket/Processor ONLY
PCIe Lanes Supported: 64
L1 Cache: 8x 64 KB instruction caches, 8x 32 KB data caches
L2 Cache: 8x 512KB
L3 Cache: 16MB
Max. TDP: 180W
Thermal Specification: 68 °C
Heatsink: Not Included, Sold Separately
Package Type: Retail
Speed / Performance
No posts found