FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X CPU Twelve Core 4.0GHz Processor Socket TR4 - Retail
Unmatched processing power and a platform light years ahead
Threadripper is simply the fastest multi-threaded processor on a consumer desktop PC, ever.
12 cores provide an astonishing 24 threads of simultaneous multi-processing power, while 38MB of combined cache and vast I/O from the enthusiast-grade AMD X399 platform stand ready to feed the beast.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors with 180W TDP require the type of robust cooling solutions provided by premium liquid cooling*. The following list contains some of the thermal solutions submitted by manufacturers with specifications to support the 180W Ryzen Threadripper Processors.
Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.1,2
AMD Ryzen Master provides for up to four profiles to store custom clocks and voltage adjustments for both the Ryzen™ CPU and DDR4 memory. You can park cores and adjust memory timings, too.
AMD introduces SenseMI technology, a set of learning and adapting features that help the AMD Ryzen™ processor customize its performance to you and your applications. Finally: performance that thinks.
Cool and quiet processor operation using a sophisticated grid of smart sensors.
Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw
Adaptive control optimizes power draw for any workload
Minimized power consumption reduces system heat and noise
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
Adjusts clockspeeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance
Clockspeed changes can occur without pausing work
High precision tuning with 25MHz increments
Extended Frequency Range
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
Fully automated; no user input required
Available on select AMD Ryzen processors
The “Zen” core is an all-new “clean sheet” x86 processor design that’s inspiring a new generation of high-performance AMD computing products in 2017 and beyond. “Zen” combines the latest thinking in high-throughput and low-power design methodologies to create a balanced and versatile architecture right at home in the desktop, laptop, datacenter and supercomputer.
Cloud computing, enterprise productivity, immersive visual experiences, gaming and data security open up new frontiers – and demand more computing performance with maximum energy efficiency. From the very beginning, AMD engineers designed the new “Zen” core to meet those demands with a high-performance execution engine, large caches, and powerful multi-threading capabilities.
# of CPU Cores
# of Threads
Base Clock Speed
Max Turbo Core Speed
Total L1 Cache
Total L2 Cache
Total L3 Cache
PCI Express Version
Default TDP / TDP
No posts found