FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AOC AGON AG241QX 23.8" QHD 1ms TN 144Hz Freesync HDMI PC Gaming Monitor
The AOC AGON AG241QX brings gaming to a new level with a high-speed, 24-inch display. 144Hz and 1ms response time give you the edge when gaming at a resolution of 2560x1440. This combination guarantees crystal-clear and ultra-smooth images. Thanks to Adaptive-Sync Technology (FreeSync™ compatible, at a 30-144Hz range), the days of stuttering and tearing are over.
There is no place to hide, because AOC Shadow Control brings light to dark corners without adjusting the rest of the screen, and the Low Input Lag mode guarantees that commands are instantly executed. To deliver the most comfortable gaming experience, the AGON AG241QX comes with AOC Flicker Free Technology and AOC Low Blue Light mode to reduce eye strain and fatigue. Free adjustment of height, tilt and swivel round this up to be the perfect gaming monitor.
With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ration provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
144Hz Refresh Rate
For the AGON line, doubling the industry standard resfresh rate is just par for the course. Harness the graphical output of your PC with a monitor that can handle it: 144Hz translate high framerates into the level of smoothness and responsiveness appropriate for pro players and the most skilled.
AOC Lowblue Light protects you from harmful blue light which, during long sessions, has been shown to cause eye strain, headaches, and sleeping disorders. Our Lowblue Light feature reduces the harmful wavelength emitted without sacrificing colour composition, setting the experience free from the worry of eye damage.
1ms Response Time
A pixel response time of 1ms GTG means speed with the smear for an enhanced experience. Fast moving action and transitions will be rendered smoothly without the effects of ghosting.
Bring the battle out of the shadows with Shadow Control. Brighten dark areas or sink them back into blackness on the fly, without affecting the rest of the display.
Whatever your setup, achieve the highest framerate and smoothest display possible via AMD FreeSync Technology. Whether you're dashing through explosions or screeching around the rain slicked bends, wave goodbye to screen tearing and lag - and leave your opponents in your smoothly rendered dust.
Refresh rate: 144Hz
Response time: 1 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brightness (typical): 350 cd/m²
Contrast (dynamic): 50M:1
Contrast (static): 1000:1
Pixel Pitch (H) (V): 0.2745
Diagonal (inch): 23.8 inch
Active Screen Area (HxW): 527.04x296.46 mm
Viewing Angle (CR10): 170/160
Display Colours: 16.7 Million
OSD languages: EN, FR , ES, PT, DE, IT, NL, SE, FI, PL ,CZ, RU, KR, CN (T), CN (S), JP
Low-blue light: Yes
Signal input: VGA, DVI, DisplayPort 1.2 x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2
USB Input: USB 3.0 x 4
Audio output: Headphone out (3,5mm)
Built-in Speakers: 3 W x 2
Whats in the box
VGA Cable: 1.8m
DVI Cable: 1.8m
HDMI Cable: 1.8m
Swivel: -20~20 °
Tilt: -3.5 to 21.5 °
Height adjust amount: 130mm
Vesa Wallmount: 100x100
Powersource: 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption On: 37 watt
Power Consumption Off: 0.5 watt
Power Consumption Standy: 0.5 watt
Product dimensions incl base mm x mm x mm: 554.44x212.91x489 mm
Carton dimensions mm x mm x mm: 693x184x420 mm
Net weight excl package kg: 5.53 Kg
Gross weight incl package kg: 7.7 Kg
Warranty period: 3 Years
MTBF: 50.000 hours
TUV Bauart: Yes
ISPO certified production: Yes
Speed / Performance
No posts found