FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AOC G2460VQ6 24" TN Panel 75Hz Full HD 1ms HDMI DisplayPort Freesync Monitor
Featuring AMD FreeSync™ technology to eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag, the 24-inch AOC G2460VQ6 also boasts a 1ms response time, a 75Hz refresh rate, and the innovative Anti-Blue Light technology, which reduces eye fatigue for a more comfortable viewing.
- 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution
- FlickerFree Technology
- HDMI, DisplayPort & VGA Connectivity
- Low Blue Light
- Built-in Speakers
- TN Panel
1ms Response Time
A pixel response time of 1ms GTG means speed without the smear for an enhanced experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the effects of ghosting.
Whatever your setup, achieve the highest framerate and smoothest display possible via AMD Free-Sync Technology. Whether you’re dashing through explosions or screeching around rain slicked bends, wave goodbye to screen tearing and lag – and leave your opponents in your smoothly rendered dust.
AOC Anti-Blue Light protects you from harmful blue light which, during long sessions, has been shown to cause eye strain, headaches, and sleeping disorders. Our Anti-Blue Light feature reduces the harmful wavelengths emitted without sacrificing color composition, setting the experience free from the worry of eye damage.
75Hz Refresh Rate
Get the upper edge! With a 75 Hz refresh rate, the display panel draws 75 frames each second. 75 Hz refresh rate is 25% faster than what is offered on most entry level displays at 60 Hz, while still being affordable and delivering those extra frames gamers need to beat their opponents.
Monitor color: Black
Monitor size: 24 inch
Refresh rate: 75Hz
Response time: 1 ms
Panel type: TN
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Contrast (dynamic): 80M:1
Contrast (static): 1000:1
Pixel pitch: 0.276
Active Screen Area: 531,36 x 298,89 mm mm
Viewing Angle (CR10): 170/160 º
Colors: 16.7 Million
Bezel type: Normal
Scanning Frequency: 30-83khz/48-76hz
OSD languages: EN, FR , ES, PT, DE, IT, NL, SE, FI, PL ,CZ, RU, KR, CN (T), CN (S), JP
Signal input: HDMI 1.4 x 1, DisplayPort 1.2 x 1, VGA
Display Port version: 1.2
Audio output: Headphone out (3,5mm)
Speakers: 2 W x 2
Tilt: -5/20 °