FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AOC U2879VF 28" 4K Ultra HD 1ms Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor
The visually impressive U2879VF combines an expansive 28” screen size with 4K Ultra HD resolution for super-sharp, highly detailed images. The 10-bit Deep Color panel can display over a billion hues simultaneously, for superb realism and natural shading. A blisteringly fast screen response time of just 1ms shows fast-moving action without blurring, while AMD FreeSync™ Technology matches the graphics signal to the screen timing to eliminate stuttering and tearing. Ultra-high dynamic contrast of 80M:1 intelligently adjusts brightness to reveal darker image details with greater depth and clarity. A full range of input connectors, including fast DisplayPort and Dual-Link DVI technologies, ensure compatibility with every device. The audio jack allows convenient attachment of headphones or desktop speakers.
Ultra high definition 3840 x 2160 resolution (4K UHD) yields a superior pixel density of 157 PPI (pixels per inch) on the large 28-inch screen, for outstandingly detailed images. The 10-bit Deep Color RGB display panel ensures substantially more natural transitions between hues for exceptional realism.
Multimedia-Ready with HDMI Input With multiple inputs like DisplayPort, HDMI and Dual-Link DVI, this monitor enables you to multiply your viewing with Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture capabilities, e.g. watch a video from a media device with HDMI connection on one part of the screen, while browsing the Internet from a computer with DisplayPort connection on the rest of the screen.
DisplayPort is designed to be the future digital video and sound connection standard, capable of higher performance and convenience than older formats.
Fast 1ms (GTG) screen response displays moving images without blurring.
- Panel size: 28"
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Recommended Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz (DP, HDMI 2.0)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typical) 80,000,000:1 (DCR)
- Brightness (Typical): 300 cd/m²
- Display Colors: 1.073G
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 170/160
- Viewable Image Size (mm): 709mm
- Display Area (mm): 620.9(H)×341.28 (V)
- Scan Frequency (H/V): 30 -140kHz (H) / 23 -80 Hz (V)
- Pixel Frequency: 165MHz(MHL) 210MHz(D-Sub) 300MHz(Dual-link DVI-D), HDMI 1.4) 600MHz(DP, HDMI 2.0)
- Input Signals: Analog , Dual link DVI,HDMI(MHL) & DP
- Input Connectors: Analog , Dual link DVI,HDMI(MHL) & DP
- Built-in Speakers: N/A & Earphone Jack
- HDCP Compatible: YES
- Input Power: 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: External
- Operating Mode (W): 41W
- Standby Mode (W): <0.5W
- Wall Mount: N/A
- Cabinet Color: Black & Silver
- Phys. (W×H×D) mm: 659.3x379.4x48.7
- Package Box (W×H×D) mm: 732x543x159
- Weight (Net/Gross) (kg): 4.0/5.26
- Tilt: -3.5°~23.5°
- Kensington Lock: YES
- Temperature Operating: 0°C ~+40°C
- Temperature Non-Operating: -25°C - 55°C
- Humidity Operating: 10% to 85%
- Humidity Non-Operating: 5% to 93%
- Altitude Operating: 12,000 feet
- Altitude Non-Operating: 40,000 feet
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC2B™ & DDC2B/CI
- User Control: Source/Auto/Exit, Left/Game Mode, Right/Vloume, Menu/Power
- USB Plug: N/A
Speed / Performance
No posts found