FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Apple Watch Series 1 Space Grey 38mm Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - REFURBISHED
Track and share your activity. Measure your workouts. Monitor your health. And stay connected to the people and information you care about most. Now you can do it all even faster than before, thanks to a new dual-core processor.
- S1P dual-core processor
- Splash resistant
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
With its new dual-core processor, Apple Watch Series 1 is ready to go when you are. Your favorite apps launch immediately and are always up to date, so you can perform everyday tasks — like viewing your Activity rings, checking your calendar, or replying to a message — in an instant.
Track and share your activity.
Your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings show you how active you are every day and inspire you to move a little more. See if you’ve been sitting too much. Track how many steps you’ve taken and how many calories you’ve burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it’s not all at once.
Measure your workouts.
Choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor workouts — including biking, running, and elliptical — then set your goals and get moving. However you work out, Apple Watch Series 1 accurately measures your movement. Select up to five metrics to view at once and even mark segments.
Monitor your health.
Since Apple Watch Series 1 is always with you, it can help you be more aware of your overall health. It lets you easily monitor your heart rate, better manage everyday stress, and add apps relevant to your specific routines. So you get a more complete picture of you.
Get a gentle tap when a message or call comes in. Access and launch your favorite apps immediately. Use Siri to get things done with just your voice. With Apple Watch Series 1, you can get important information and do things quickly and conveniently right from your wrist — so you never have to put your day on pause.
- Height: 38.6mm
- Width: 33.3mm
- Depth: 10.5mm
- Case Weight: 25g
- Dual‑core processor
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
- Ion-X glass (strengthened glass)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38mm)
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours
- Requires iPhone 5s or later.
- Some features are not available in all regions or all languages.
- Space Grey
Speed / Performance
No posts found