FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Apple Watch Series 2 Gold 42mm Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - REFURBISHED
Stay connected in style with the 42mm Apple Watch Series 2, which comes with a gold anodized aluminum chassis and a white Sport band. Designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity, Apple's Watch moves your iPhone's apps and functions to your wrist, so you can do more while leaving your phone in your pocket.
- S2 dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- 2x brighter second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
- Heart rate sensor
- Accelerometer- Gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
Built-in GPS. Go for a run. Even without your iPhone.
With built-in GPS, Apple Watch Series 2 can record precise distance, speed, and pace while you’re walking, running, or cycling outdoors. It picks up a signal right away, so you don’t have to wait to get moving. And when you’re done, you can check your iPhone to see a map of your route and where you ran your fastest.
Water resistant. Splash. Surf. Swim.
Apple Watch Series 2 is rated water resistant to 50 meters, so you can leave it on when you’re in the pool or ocean. Since a speaker can’t be sealed because it needs air to produce sound, we reinvented ours — it lets water in, then uses sound vibrations to force it back out.
Heart rate sensor. Check in anytime.
The custom sensor on the back of Apple Watch Series 2 measures your heart rate throughout the day. And the data is sent to your iPhone, where you can track your heart rate patterns over time in the Health app.
Workout app. Sweat the details.
Choose from 12 indoor and outdoor workouts — including swimming, biking, running, and elliptical — then set your goals and get moving. However you work out, Apple Watch Series 2 accurately measures your movement. Select up to five metrics to view at once, automatically pause a run, and even mark segments.
Activity rings. Sit less. Move more. Get some exercise.
Your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings show you how active you are every day and inspire you to move a little more. See if you’ve been sitting too much. Track how many steps you’ve taken and how many calories you’ve burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it’s not all at once.
Coaching. A nudge when you need it.
Smart notifications help you close your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings every day. Apple Watch Series 2 gives you regular progress updates and uses your success to motivate you to pursue new goals.
Achievements. A tap on the wrist. A pat on the back.
When you hit milestones or reach your personal best, Apple Watch Series 2 is there to help you celebrate. For each achievement you’ll receive a distinctive badge you can share with friends.
Third-party health apps. What’s good for you?
The right apps can play an active, immediate role in reminding you to keep up with your regimens and routines. Apple Watch Series 2 lets you add the ones that fit best in your life.
Case Weight: 34.2g
Water resistant to 50 meters
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
Heart rate sensor
Ambient light sensor
2x brighter second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
Sapphire crystal (stainless steel cases)
Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
312 by 390 pixels (42mm)
Power and Battery
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Up to 18 hours
Magnetic charging cable
Speed / Performance
No posts found