FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Apple Watch Series 3 Silver 38mm Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - REFURBISHED
Stay connected in style with the 38mm GPS-only Apple Watch Series 3, which comes with a silver anodized aluminum chassis and a White Sport band. Designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity, Apple's Watch moves your iPhone's apps and functions to your wrist, so you can do more while leaving your phone in your pocket.
- S3 dual-core processor and W2 Apple wireless chip
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS
- Barometric altimeter
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- 2x brighter second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
GPS and altimeter. See how far and high you go.
Built-in GPS records the distance, speed and route of your outdoor workouts. And an altimeter tracks elevation during your hilliest rides and highest climbs. When you get home, check your iPhone for even more detailed stats — if you’re so inclined.
Always ready for the pool or ocean.
Apple Watch Series 3 is swimproof and tracks both pool and open-water workouts. After you’re done, sound vibrations eject water from the speaker.
Keep tabs on your heart rate. Anytime.
Apple Watch Series 3 measures your heart rate throughout the day — while you’re resting, walking or in the recovery phase after a workout. The Heart Rate app also notifies you if your heart rate rises above a set threshold when you’ve been inactive for a 10-minute period.
Apple Heart Study.
The Apple Heart Study will use data from Apple Watch to identify irregular heart rhythms, including those from potentially serious heart conditions such as atrial fibrillation. This innovative research study is conducted in collaboration with Stanford Medicine and with helpful guidance from the US Food and Drug Administration.
Breathe App. Quiet your mind. Relax your body.
Stay centred as a beautiful animation and gentle taps guide you through a series of deep breaths. Reminders help you practice mindfulness every day. And you can see your heart rate when you’ve finished with your session.
Sit less. Move more. Get some exercise.
Three simple rings show how active you are every day and can inspire you to move more to close them. See if you’ve been sitting too much. Track how many steps you’ve taken and calories you’ve burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it’s not all at once.
Smart coaching. A nudge when you need it.
Like a personal trainer, Apple Watch Series 3 gives you the motivation you need. In the morning you’ll see personalised progress updates, and in the evening you’ll get a suggestion for how to close your rings. You’ll even receive a new challenge each month based on your activity and workout history.
Third-party health apps.
The right apps can play an active role in reminding you to keep up with healthy regimens and routines. Whether you want to drink more water, improve your sleep or better manage a condition like diabetes, Apple Watch Series 3 lets you add the apps that will help most.
Case Weight: 26.7g
S3 dual-core processor
W2 Apple wireless chip
Built-in GPS and GLONASS
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
Water resistant to 50 metres
Heart rate sensor
Ambient light sensor
Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
2x brighter (1000 nits)
Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases)
Ion-X glass (aluminium cases)
272x340 pixels (38mm)
Power and Battery
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Up to 18 hours
Magnetic charging cable
USB power adapter
Speed / Performance
No posts found