FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Arctic P12 Static Pressure 120mm PWM Fan White/Transparent - ACFAN00131A
Optimised for Static Pressure
During the development of the new P12 PWM, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P12 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
More Efficient Technology
The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without comprimising the performance.
Maximum Quietness, Minimum Vibration
Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable.
Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
Extended Life Span
A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan.
The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
200 to 1800 RPM Regulated via PWM
Thanks to the 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM.
In this way, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is guaranteed when needed.
0 dB Mode
The P12 PWM is able to switch into silent passive mode when PWM signal is below 5 % due to its new motor. This allows working at your PC in complete silence without any unwanted noise.
High Quality Bearing
Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.
Two Way Installation
Push warm air out of the case, Pull cool air into your case.
Edition P12 PWM
Pack Type Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack
Includes 1 x 120mm Fan/s
Individual Fan Specifications
Fan Diameter 120mm
Fan Depth 25 mm
Fan Speed 1800 rpm
Fan Blades 5
Fan Specialization Static Pressure
Airflow 56.3 CFM
Air Pressure 2.2 mm H²O
Sound Level (dBA)
Sound Level (Sone) 0.3 @1800 rpm Sone
Bearing Type Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Manual Speed Controller No
Fan Colour White
Fan Fixing Screw Fixing
Connectors 1 x 4-pin
No posts found