Introducing Arctic Silver 5 With its unique high-density filling of micronised silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability. Now available at Arctic Silver dealers worldwide, Arctic Silver 5 is definitely The New Reference. Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for use between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
Contains 99.9% PureSilver
Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer.
Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally Conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminium oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally-enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound&rsquos performance and long-term stability.
Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity
Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the tube, Arctic Silver 5&rsquos consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU&rsquos initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
(This should not be confused with conventional phase change pads that are pre-attached to many heatsinks. Those pads melt each time they get hot then re-solidify when they cool. The viscosity changes that Arctic Silver 5 goes through are much more subtle and ultimately much more effective.)
Not Electrically Conductive
Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity. (While much safer than electrically conductive silver and copper greases, Arctic Silver 5 should be kept away from electrical traces, pins, and leads. While it is not electrically conductive, the compound is very slightly capacitive and could potentially cause problems if it bridges two close-proximity electrical paths.)
Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed. The 3.5 gram tube contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, the 3.5 gram tube will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- Bottle Capacity - 3.5g
- Thermal Conductance - >350,000W/m2 °C (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Resistance - <0.0045°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Average Particle Size - <0.49 microns <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits - Peak: &ndash50°C to >180°C Long-Term: &ndash50°C to 130°C
- Performance - 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower at CPU full load.
Introducing ArctiClean, the first retail product to emerge from the union of Arctic Silver and Nanotherm technology.
ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
Unique 2-Step Process
ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover quickly emulsifies and dissolves the existing thermal grease or pad from the CPU and/or heatsink so that it can easily be removed with a clean cloth or paper towel. A few drops of ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier and some gentle wiping then removes the remaining residue and inhibits flash corrosion on copper or aluminium.
ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover
ArctiClean 1 uses a proprietary combination of non-toxic biodegradable solvents to emulsify thermal greases or thermal pads. The citrus and soy based solvents in ArctiClean 1 match or exceed many hazardous and volatile solvents such as fluorinated and chlorinated organic solvents, acetone, MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), mineral spirits, isopropyl alcohol, and toluene.
ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier
The cationic surfactants in ArctiClean 2 remove any residue left by the ArctiClean 1 leaving a pristine surface for the application of a new thermal interface material. It also incorporates advanced flash corrosion inhibitors that minimize the corrosion layer on copper and aluminium allowing for more intimate contact between the thermal interface material and the heatsink.
Using ArctiClean 2 With Other Solvents
Most solvents and cleaning products leave residue on the CPU and heatsink that negatively affects the performance of any subsequently applied thermal interface material. ArctiClean 1 Thermal Surface Purifier removes the residue of citrus or petroleum based cleaners and inhibits flash corrosion on a copper or aluminium heatsink.
FREE Delivery 5-6 working day is available to the UK Mainland only.
Express services are available at an addition cost such as, DPD, Royal Mail & UPS.
Ordering a PC? Please be aware that our PCs come with a build time, which is not your delivery time. For an accurate estimate on when to expect your PC, please calculate both your build time and delivery time in working days. On the morning of your delivery date, you will be notified with the estimate delivery slot.
Lian Li O11D EVO Upright GPU Mounting Kit - WhiteSKU3FF-BFF-C09£79.99 £66.66
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance Thermal Paste - 37g / 10mlSKUFRI-TY9-7QL£59.99 £49.99
Bitfenix Nova Mesh ATX Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - WhiteSKU306-739-373£49.99 £41.66
- 30%[CLEARANCE] AOC E2270SWHN 21.5" Full HD 5ms 60Hz HDMI VGA LED MonitorSKU566-EA0-8F1_GRADE-4038-1Special Price £69.99 £58.32 was £99.99
Phanteks 16 Piece Enthusiast Computer Maintenance Tool KitSKUY8-S7GD-WC2C£21.99 £18.32
- 5%Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Smart PC Case - WhiteSKU3E0-17F-FF1Special Price £99.99 £83.32 was £104.99
- 14%Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Smart PC Case - BlackSKU393-CE4-F8CSpecial Price £68.99 £57.49 was £79.95
- 29%BenQ 27" MOBIUZ EX2710Q 2560x1440 IPS 165Hz 1ms FreeSync HDR400 Widescreen Gaming MonitorSKU15D-D4D-6CESpecial Price £299.99 £249.99 was £419.99
Bitfenix Nova Mesh ATX Tempered Glass RGB LED Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - WhiteSKU676-2D3-1C7£69.99 £58.32
ASUS VP229HE 21.5" Full HD IPS Monitor, 75Hz, 5ms, VGA, HDMI, AMD FreeSyncSKU74C-F03-A77£108.99 £90.82
Bitfenix Nova Mesh ATX Midi Tower PC Case For Gaming - BlackSKU401-A5D-972£50.99 £42.49
- 14%NZXT H510 Compact ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Windowed PC Case - BlackSKUCEB-644-817Special Price £64.99 £54.16 was £75.99
- 50%BenQ 27" MOBIUZ EX2710R 2560x1440 VA 165Hz 1ms FreeSync Curved Widescreen Gaming MonitorSKU5D1-F6B-A40Special Price £249.99 £208.32 was £499.99
- 25%NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Smart PC Case - Black/RedSKUCD4-41E-B07Special Price £74.99 £62.49 was £99.99
BenQ 25" MOBIUZ EX2510S 1920x1080 IPS 165Hz 1ms FreeSync LED Backlit Widescreen Gaming MonitorSKU7F0-6F3-49A£189.99 £158.32
- 33%[CLEARANCE] Intel Core i3-8100 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 ProcessorSKU57F-052-654_GRADE_B289Special Price £79.99 £66.66 was £119.99
BenQ MOBIUZ EX3210U 32” 4K 144Hz HDMI 2.1, FreeSync Premium pro, HDR 600 Gaming MonitorSKU7B5-939-62A£1,099.99 £916.66
Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Smart PC Case - WhiteSKUAB3-A11-171£75.99 £63.32
- 29%BenQ MOBIUZ EX3415R 34" WQHD 144Hz 1ms, FreeSync Premium, HDR IPS 1900R Ultrawide Curved Gaming MonitorSKU489-C8F-61DSpecial Price £599.99 £499.99 was £849.99
BenQ 27" MOBIUZ EX2710S 1920x1080 IPS 165Hz 1ms FreeSync LED Backlit Widescreen Gaming MonitorSKUCFE-2F7-D58£209.99 £174.99