FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Introducing Arctic Silver 5 With its unique high-density filling of micronised silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability. Now available at Arctic Silver dealers worldwide, Arctic Silver 5 is definitely The New Reference. Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for use between modern high-power CPUs and high performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
Contains 99.9% PureSilver
Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer.
Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally Conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminium oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally-enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound&rsquos performance and long-term stability.
Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity
Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the tube, Arctic Silver 5&rsquos consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU&rsquos initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
(This should not be confused with conventional phase change pads that are pre-attached to many heatsinks. Those pads melt each time they get hot then re-solidify when they cool. The viscosity changes that Arctic Silver 5 goes through are much more subtle and ultimately much more effective.)
Not Electrically Conductive
Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity. (While much safer than electrically conductive silver and copper greases, Arctic Silver 5 should be kept away from electrical traces, pins, and leads. While it is not electrically conductive, the compound is very slightly capacitive and could potentially cause problems if it bridges two close-proximity electrical paths.)
Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed. The 3.5 gram tube contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, the 3.5 gram tube will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- Bottle Capacity - 3.5g
- Thermal Conductance - >350,000W/m2 °C (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Resistance - <0.0045°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Average Particle Size - <0.49 microns <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits - Peak: &ndash50°C to >180°C Long-Term: &ndash50°C to 130°C
- Performance - 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower at CPU full load.
Introducing ArctiClean, the first retail product to emerge from the union of Arctic Silver and Nanotherm technology.
ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
Unique 2-Step Process
ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover quickly emulsifies and dissolves the existing thermal grease or pad from the CPU and/or heatsink so that it can easily be removed with a clean cloth or paper towel. A few drops of ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier and some gentle wiping then removes the remaining residue and inhibits flash corrosion on copper or aluminium.
ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover
ArctiClean 1 uses a proprietary combination of non-toxic biodegradable solvents to emulsify thermal greases or thermal pads. The citrus and soy based solvents in ArctiClean 1 match or exceed many hazardous and volatile solvents such as fluorinated and chlorinated organic solvents, acetone, MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), mineral spirits, isopropyl alcohol, and toluene.
ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier
The cationic surfactants in ArctiClean 2 remove any residue left by the ArctiClean 1 leaving a pristine surface for the application of a new thermal interface material. It also incorporates advanced flash corrosion inhibitors that minimize the corrosion layer on copper and aluminium allowing for more intimate contact between the thermal interface material and the heatsink.
Using ArctiClean 2 With Other Solvents
Most solvents and cleaning products leave residue on the CPU and heatsink that negatively affects the performance of any subsequently applied thermal interface material. ArctiClean 1 Thermal Surface Purifier removes the residue of citrus or petroleum based cleaners and inhibits flash corrosion on a copper or aluminium heatsink.