FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2070 MINI 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express VR Graphics Card
The new Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 MINI Graphics Card is specifically designed for the new Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, bringing the thermal performance of larger cards to the evolving small-form-factor market. Features like Axial-tech fan design, a custom 2-slot thermal solution, and Auto-Extreme Technology make the MINI an obvious choice for those looking for the best experience with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small chassis.
- NVIDIA TURING™: ROG GeForce RTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Coolest dual-fan GPU built for the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit.*
- A 2-slot Design maximises compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
The MINI features a new cooling solution that fits into a 2-slot design less than 20cm in length, making it compatible with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small-form-factor chassis without sacrificing thermal performance. A redesigned shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows two Axial-tech fans to take advantage of the mesh side panel of the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, while maintaining space for cable management and airflow to the CPU cooler.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR6 8GB
- OC Mode - 1650 MHz (Boost Clock)
- Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1620 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1410 MHz
CUDA Core: 2304
Memory Speed: 14000 MHz
Memory Interface: 256-bit
Digital Max Resolution: 7680x4320
- DVI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port: Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support: Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Recommended PSU: 550W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup manual
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver (please download all software from the support site)
Dimensions: 7.8 " x 4.8 " x 1.5 " Inch / 19.7 x 12.1 x3.9 Centimeter
Slot: 2 slot
- RGB LED
No posts found