FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus FX HDD 2TB Aura Sync RGB USB 3.1 2.5" External Hard Disk Drive
ASUS FX External Hard Drive is the world's first 2.5” HDD with Aura Sync lighting, USB 3.1 Gen1 data transmission speed, 256-bit AES encryption, and a capacity of either 1 TB or 2 TB for an extreme reliable backup solution. Featuring a futuristic design and exclusive Aura Sync LED lighting, ASUS FX gives any gaming setup a dashing look.
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting technology for synchronisation with Aura-enabled components and peripherals
- 5 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen1 for high-speed data transmission
- Futuristic pattern that suits any gaming setup
- Bundled software for a full backup solution, including PC and mobile data, social media, and cloud storage
- Secure 256-bit AES encryption and data compression
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting technology, ASUS FX hard drive offers personalized settings with more than 16 million color options to suit your style. It can also be synchronized with other Aura Sync-enabled components and peripherals for a brilliant setup.
To customize synchronization, simply connect ASUS FX to other peripherals by installing the Aura Sync software on your laptop or desktop.
Built for gamers and gaming enthusiasts, ASUS FX hard drive has a futuristic pattern and design that suits your distinctive individuality. Using advanced 5-axis engraving and double injection molding technology results in a more delicate and durable surface that not only provides a better grip to avoid accidental drops, but also prevents fingerprint smudges.
USB 3.1 WITH A RELIABLE CONTROLLER
USB 3.1 Gen1 allows for lightning-fast data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and significantly reduces file backup time. ASUS FX hard drive also includes an ASMedia 1153E controller to provide the latest technology for more stable data transmission at maximised transfer speeds.
FULL BACKUP SOLUTION
Besides protecting your precious data from the threats of viruses and ransomware, ASUS FX hard drive provides a complete and easy-to-use backup solution that includes automatic scheduling of PC data backup, as well as social media, cloud storage, and wireless mobile data backup. In addition, an optional 256-bit AES encryption functionality helps to keep files private and secure with a personalised password.
Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1 x 1 (Support USB 2.0)
System Requirements: Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
Dimensions: 128 x 80 x 16.3 mm
Weight: 145 g
- ASUS FX Hard Drive
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- USB 3.1
- RGB LED