FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus GeForce GTX 1650 DUAL OC 4GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
The Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 DUAL OC is powered by NVIDIA's latest Turing architecture normally seen on the powerful RTX Range of GPU's combining the new architecture with ASUS' serious cooling solution, setting the stage for high-stakes gameplay. An automated production process ensures reliability, tried and true fans let Turing's performance shine. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this powerful hardware, you call the shots. With extensive testing the Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 DUAL OC has been rigorously put through its paces to make sure it's at it best, ready for you. This GTX 1650 card is a perfect balance of simplicity and performance and with IP5X dust resistance protection will last longer too. Game at higher framerates with NVIDIA G-SYNC and eliminate screen tearing allowing you to enjoy games to their fullest.
- GeForce Experience: The essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your games.
- Game Ready Drivers: Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
- Nvidia Shadowplay: Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Nvidia Ansel: Turn your screenshots into art with this powerful in-game photo mode that captures 360, HDR, and super-resolution photos.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- Nvidia G-sync & HDR: Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
- Virtual Reality: By combining advanced VR rendering and AI, the GeForce GTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
- 4K Gaming: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with the GeForce GTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
Power and Simplicity Combined
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing gaming experience in its purest form, the Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 DUAL OC melds performance and simplicity like no other. The Dual OC GeForce GTX 1650 opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build so buckle up and engage with the latest NVIDIA GTX card.
Benchmarked for Top Gaming Titles
ASUS's extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. ASUS also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
Super Fast and Smooth Frame Rates
The GeForce GTX 1650 features NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Enjoy the latest first-person shooters, sports and action-adventure games at super-fast frame rates, even at the highest graphics settings!
Up to 6 Times Faster
The GTX 1650 GPUs are powered by the Turing Architecture, this gives you 6x faster performance over previous-generation graphics cards. Turing uses a new 12nm manufacturing process bringing the latest most powerful GPU architecture to the GTX series.
Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
Interface: PCI Express 3.0
Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1650
Memory Size: 4GB
Memory Type: GDDR5
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Gaming Mode (Default)
- GPU Boost Clock: 1680 MHz
- GPU Base Clock: 1485 MHz
- GPU Boost Clock: 1710 MHz
- GPU Base Clock: 1485 MHz
Memory Clock: 8002MHz
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 896 CUDA Cores
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
1 x DVI-D
HDCP Support: Yes
Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Multi-GPU Support: None
Max Display Support: 3
PSU Requirements: 300W or greater recommended
Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
Dimensions: 20.4 x 11.5 x 3.7 cm
No posts found