FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Phoenix OC 6GB GDDR6 VR Ready Graphics Card
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 crams high performance into just 2 slots. Our patented Wing-blade design is coupled with a dual-ball fan bearing to bring high performance and incredible durability. If that doesn't already convince you of the Phoenix's resilience, consider that each card is manufactured using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets a new standard of quality. If you're looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years of games to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Wing-blade Fan Design
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag and increase the geometric wing span without requiring a larger shroud.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the housing apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Fortunately for you, IP5X certified dust resistance prevents performance degradation over time by keeping particles out.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
The Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 packs potent rendering power into a compact frame that maximizes compatibility with the latest chassis.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR5 6GB
OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1800 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
CUDA Core: 1408
Memory Clock: 8002 MHz
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Digital Max Resolution: 7680x4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Recommended PSU: 450W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
6.85 " x 4.76 " x 1.54 " Inch
17.4 x 12.1 x3.9 Centimeter
Slot: 2 slot
No posts found