FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus H81M-K Intel H81 DDR3 HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard - Socket 1150
- Micro-ATX H81 features intuitive UEFI BIOS, superb integrated graphics performance and unique USB 3.0 performance.
- New UEFI BIOS – Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- AI Suite 3-One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- GPU Boost-Go to the limit with iGPU level up!
- EPU - All-round energy efficiency and detailed CPU wattage settings
- New UEFI BIOS
- IntroNew EZ ModeMy Favorites/ShortcutQuick Note/Last ModifiedSATA Port Renaming
- New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitive
Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience
1. Fast Clock Adjustment
Easily change the time and date in EZ Mode using the mouse.
2. EZ XMP Settings
Quickly apply XMP settings in UEFI BIOS EZ Mode, achieving better DRAM performance.
3. EZ Fan Settings
As demanded by the community, detailed fan controls come to EZ Mode so you can switch fan profiles for quick cooling and noise-level supervision.
4. SATA Information
Displays each SATA port details for you to easily recognize devices
Get all your favorite functions on one page
F4 or right click to add settings to My Favorites under Advanced Mode, which cuts time spent on searching and further speeds up system tuning.
One press to apply and access frequent settings
Now you can customize your own shortcut log by pressing F4 or right clicking to create shortcuts to frequently-used settings. Instantly access them by simply hitting the F3 hotkey.
You no longer need to have a pen and paper notepad around. Quick Note works inside the BIOS so you can just type remarks and ideas to help you remember important settings info and save time on trial and error.
Always forget those important BIOS changes you did? This friendly function creates a tuning log to track your BIOS settings history, which can be saved onto a USB drive.
SATA Port Renaming
You can rename your SATA ports for easy identification, including by usage scenario. Get greater convenience and spend less time on finding the right devices when you want to change settings.
USB 3.0 BoostGPU BoostNetwork iControlLatest transfer technology
USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support)
170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
World’s 1st USB 3.0 UASP support – instantly 170% faster.
Complete USB 3.0 solution – performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.
Simple plug and boost – auto detection design ensures best performance.
No posts found