FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus MAXIMUS IX APEX Intel Z270 DDR4 EATX HDMI AURA Motherboard - LGA1151
Intel Z270 EATX enthusiast motherboard with record-breaking performance, Aura Sync RGB LEDs, DDR4 4266MHz, DIMM.2 dual M.2 expansion card, and USB Type-A/C.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Dual-channel DDR4: Up to 4266MHz (OC) supported
- Engineered for performance: Streamlined layout breaks all boundaries
- DIMM.2 module: Dual vertical M.2 expansion card allows use of a memory fan to prevent throttling
- X-shaped PCB: Unique cutouts allow Aura Sync lighting to shine through
- Illuminated Customisable Nameplate: Your board, your insignia
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronised effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- ROG Water Cooling Zone: Dominate your cooling system
- 3D Printing Friendly: Make it your own
- Made for great gaming: 5-Way Optimisation, SupremeFX audio, Intel Gigabit Ethernet and LANGuard
- Best gaming durability: SafeSlot, SafeDIMM and premium components for maximum durability
The new ROG Maximus IX Apex delivers bold design and unparalleled power, hearkening back to the origins of the brand. With an optimised layout and radical aesthetics, the Apex is engineered to smash performance boundaries and to look good while doing it. That makes it the perfect motherboard for overclocking addicts who push their system to the limits, or for enthusiasts who want to build a showcase gaming rig!
Maximus IX Apex is a motherboard built for serious performance. The ROG R&D team redefined boundaries with the Apex design -- elevating its overclocking potential to dizzying heights. Manufactured using some of the industry's highest-quality components, the Apex features a convention-breaking two-slot memory design on EATX to enable a highly optimised trace layout that reduces crosstalk and improves signal integrity. The Apex has already surpassed performance peaks by setting multiple world records to achieve global first places, breaking several long-standing records in the process. Among these record-breaking performances is the best Intel© Core™ CPU-frequency since the X58 platform-based motherboards, with a single-core, single-thread frequency of 7.383GHz, and 7.328MHz at four cores and eight threads. The new board has also set a reference base-clock (BCLK) record at 584MHz, and a memory frequency surpassing 5GHz in single channel — turning in a breathtaking 5041MHz! In total, Maximus IX Apex has secured 8 WRs and 18 GFPs.
Maximus IX Apex features the DIMM.2 module which allows two NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 drives to be installed in RAID configurations for great performance. Add a third device to your RAID array via the PCH-side PCIe x16 slot and enjoy the world's fastest data transfer speeds on the Intel 7th Gen platform!
ASUS Aura Sync technology is the control hub for bringing your Maximus IX Apex illumination ambitions to life. With Aura Sync, it's easy to synchronise incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronised devices.
ROG's innovative Water-Cooling Zone lets you monitor your cooling system like never before. ROG Water-Cooling Zone's dual water-temperature headers and flow-rate header feed information straight into ROG's intuitive Fan Xpert 4 utility ─ so you can stay on top of the heat and stay cool in every game!
No posts found