FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PB238Q 23" IPS Panel Widescreen Full HD PC Monitor - Certified Refurbished
- Equipped IPS panel with 178°(H)/178°(V) wide viewing angle minimises colour shift from any angle of view
- 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio delivers the darkest blacks and brightest whites - delivering lifelike images
- Exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale provides real-size document, photo and grid mode views prior to printing, what you see is what you get
- Ergonomic design for tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience
80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Full HD with HDMI
Enter a spectacular world of colours with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support and HDMI port.
178° Wide Viewing Angle
PB238Q adopts 178° of horizontal and vertical viewing angle that eradicates colour shift on your screen no matter where and how you look at it.
Extensive Connectivity and Built-in Stereo Speaker for Multimedia Enjoyment
- PB238Q comes with rich connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, D-sub. It is also equipped with four USB 2.0 ports so that users could easily connect PB238Q to many peripherals, such as USB drives, keyboard, mouse, digital camera, etc
- Simultaneously connect to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players, audio devices and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment with built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in hidden stereo speakers for multimedia enjoyment
Panel Size: Wide Screen 23.0"(58.4cm) 16:9
Panel Backlight / Type: IPS
True Resolution: 1920x1080
Display Viewing Area(HxV): 509.184 x 286.416 mm
Full HD 1080P: Yes
Pixel Pitch: mm
Brightness(Max): 250 cd/㎡
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 80000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time: 6ms (Gray to Gray)
Display Colors: 16.7M
Trace Free Technology: Yes
SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes: 6 Modes
Skin-Tone Selection: 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection: 4 Modes
QuickFit (modes): Yes (Letter/Alignment Grid/Photo Modes)
Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- SPLENDID Video Preset Mode Selection
- Auto. Adjustment
- Brightness Adjustment
- Volume Adjustment
- Input Selection
Signal Input: HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort, DVI-D
PC Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
AV Audio Input: HDMI
USB Port(s): 1 x upstream, 4 x Type A port
Analog Signal Frequency: 24~82 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
Power Consumption(Typical): <14.79W*
Power Saving Mode: <0.5w
Power Off Mode: 0w (hard switch)
Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Chassis Colors: Black
Height Adjustment: 0~100 mm
VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 548.8x414.2x201mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand(WxHxD): 548.8x323.7x57.6mm(For VESA Wall Mount)
Box Dimension (WxHxD): 671x386x253mm
Net Weight (Esti.):5.5kg
Gross Weight (Esti.):8.4kg
- Cable tie
- DVI cable
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 0, C-Tick, EK,, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
* measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection
Speed / Performance
No posts found