FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PCE-AC56 Wireless-AC1300 Dual-band PCI-E Adapter
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operatio
The easy way to upgrade any desktop PC to super-fast next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi
The ASUS PCE-AC56 is a 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 867 Mbps. Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fast Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC56 uses Broadcom’s new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
No more dead zones with 150% better coverage!
A powerful signal-boosting high-gain design gives the PCE-AC56 improved signal transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices. This extended coverage minimizes the possibility of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming throughout the home or office.
No posts found