FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus Prime B350-PLUS AMD Ryzen ATX Socket AM4 Gaming Motherboard
The ASUS mainstream motherboard PRIME B350-PLUS supports AMD Ryzen™ / 7th Gen A-series/Athlon™ Processors, featuring with advanced technologies, including 5X Protection III and SafeSlot Core. Ultimate storage speed is elevated by 32Gb/s M.2 and 10Gb/s USB 3.1 support. Gaming Audio brightens the battlefield with beautiful LED.
-SUPERB PERFORMANCE DDR4 Support | NVME M.2 Support Ultimate-Speed 10Gbps With USB 3.1 Onboard
-GAMING EXPERIENCE LED-Illuminated Design | Audio Shielding | Premium Japanese Audio Capacitors Dedicated Audio PCB Layers | Fan RGB LED Control
-PROVEN QUALITY 5X PROTECTION III
-EZ DIY EZ flash 3
•APPENDIX - AMD RYZEN™ CPU BENCHMARK
PRIME B350-PLUS AM4, B350 Chipset, DDR4-2666, DIGI+VRM, 6 Power Phase, HDMI/DVI/VGA, 32Gb/s M.2 support, USB 3.1 Onboard, Front USB 3.0, 2 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 2 x PCI, CrossFire support,5X PROTECTION III, FAN Xpert 2+ , COM header, Gaming Audio, ATX
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with PRIME B350-PLUS.
(DDR4 vs DDR3)
These motherboards support the dual-channel DDR4 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR4 2666 MHz to boost the system’s performance, and to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications.
And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
NVME M.2 SUPPORT
Speed up with onboard M.2 — up to 32Gb/s With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
ULTIMATE-SPEED 10 GBPS WITH USB 3.1 ONBOARD
With USB 3.1 Type-A, which is completely backward-compatible with your existing USB devices, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — or twice as fast USB 3.0. And you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds.
GEAR UP! WIN THE BATTLEFIELD
Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
DEDICATED AUDIO PCB LAYERS
Separate layers for left and right tracks ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
I prefer to choose red to match PRIME B350-PLUS. And you ?
FAN RGB LED CONTROL
Specially designed a Fan RGB header control application and you can through different combination of red, green and blue to choose you like the color of fan light band.
No posts found