FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS PRIME B550M-K AMD B550 DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard - Socket AM4
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-around system protection
PCIe 4.0 M.2(up to 64 Gbps)
PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to PCIe 4.0 storage device to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
- Audio Shielding: Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
- Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks: Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
- Premium Japanese Capacitors: Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including two rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Cooler by Design
Prime B550M-K is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers and features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS, ensuring your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Build in AMD AM4 Socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors *
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory *
Next Generation AMD Ryzen PRO Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4800(O.C.)/4600(O.C)/4466(O.C.)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ)
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)
AMD B550 Chipset
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
AMD B550 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
Realtek RTL8111H 1Gb Ethernet
Realtek ALC887 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design
- Audio Shielding
- Dedicated audio PCB layers
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
Rear USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
ASUS Exclusive Software
AI Suite 3
- Performance And Power Saving Utility
Fan Xpert 2+
- EZ update
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Special Features
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM
- ASUS LANGuard
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection
- ASUS SafeSlot Core
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
- Aluminum heatsink design
ASUS Lighting Control
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (teal blue) (2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x SPI TPM header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x COM port header
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
WOL by PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
mATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
- AMD Ryzen (3rd Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found