FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PRIME H310M-E Intel H310 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard - LGA 1151
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Speed up with onboard M.2
With x2 PCI Express® 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 10Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
LED-illuminated control for trace paths
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/D-Sub ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 25600 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
Intel® H310 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
Intel® H310 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H310 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 4 Phase digital power design
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- PC Cleaner
- File Transfer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 10Gb/s data transfer speeds)
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A, up to 5Gbps
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Anchor
1 x Supporting DVD
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, MultilanguageBIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 MyFavorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (SerialPresence Detect) memory information
WOL by PME, PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
mATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm )
*1 When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
Due to the Chipset limitation, when a M.2 device is installed in PCIe mode, the socket is set to PCIe 2.0.
- Intel Core (8th Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found