FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PRIME H310M-R R2.0 Intel H310 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard - LGA 1151
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector
USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
Intel® H310 Chipset
2 x DIMMs, max 32GB, DDR4 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual-channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x16 mode)
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
LGA1151 socket for 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold, and Celeron®processors
Supports Intel® 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Integrated graphics processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA out support: HDMI / DVI-D / D-Sub ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b output with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @30Hz
- Supports DVI-D output with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports D-Sub output with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Intel® H310 Chipset:
- 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN supports LANGuard
Intel® H310 Chipset:
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (2 ports at mid-board; 2 ports at back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports at mid-board; 2 ports at back panel)
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC*
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
ASUS special features
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
- The most advanced options with a fast response time
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS AI Charger
- ASUS AI Suite 3
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS EZ Flash
Safe motherboard mounting
- Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
ASUS quiet thermal solution
Quiet Thermal Design
- ASUS Fan Xpert
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH heatsink solution
Rear panel I/O ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple) port
1 x PS/2 mouse (green) port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (Type-A, blue)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x HDMI port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x LAN (RJ-45) port
3 x Audio jacks support 8-channel audio output
** Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support a 8-channel audio output
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) connector supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors support additional 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
4 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan connector for 4-pin PWM mode
1 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connector for 4-pin PWM mode
1 x COM connector
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x LPT header
1 x Speaker connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion header
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
1 x 14-1 pin TPM header
1 x System panel connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper (2-pin)
64Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, ASUS EZ Flash, Multi Language
WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
uATX Form Factor 8.4”*7.0” (21.34 cm*17.78 cm)
- Intel Celeron
- Intel Core (8th Gen.)
- Intel Core (9th Gen.)
- Intel Pentium Gold
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found