FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus Prime X370-PRO AMD Ryzen ATX Socket AM4 Gaming Motherboard
-SUPERB PERFORMANCE 5-WAY OPTIMIZATION | DDR4 Support NVME 32Gb/s M.2 Support | Ultimate-Speed 10Gbps With USB 3.1 Onboard
-SEAMLESS ENTERTAINMENT AURA Sync| Exclusive Gaming Audio Intel Lan | Turbo Lan | SLI HB BRIDGE
-PROVEN QUALITY ASUS Safe slot | 5X PROTECTION III
APPENDIX - AMD RYZEN™ CPU BENCHMARK
PRIME X370-PRO AM4, X370 Chipset, 5-Way Optimization, 10 Phase digital power design, DP/HDMI, Intel® Lan, Realtek® S1220A with Gaming audio feature, 1 x 32Gb/s M.2, 3*USB 3.1(2@B, 1@F), 5X Protection III, SLI HB BRIDGE bundled, AURA SYNC, COM header, TPM header ATX
One-click overclocking and cooling, done!
Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility!
The turbo processing unit offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring mechanisms. also provide the OC profile tuning for CPU frequencies and ratios ,just with one click to access extreme performance.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with Prime X370-PRO.
(DDR4 vs DDR3)
These motherboards support the dual-channel DDR4 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR4 2666 MHz to boost the system’s performance, and to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications.
And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
NVME M.2 SUPPORT
Speed up with onboard M.2 — up to 32Gb/s
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Ultimate-Speed Connectivity, Right Where You Need It.
USB 3.1 Type-C is the latest USB connector technology and let you put it right where you need it!
With the onboard reversible USB 3.1 front-panel connector, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s.
Aura Sync takes RGB lighting beyond the checkbox, combining and controlling the LEDs of your Aura-enabled products from a single application to achieve perfect, synchronized lighting harmony.
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS
Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets
for built-in RGB LEDs and LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers
Brighten up your build with ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware
- AMD Athlon / A-Series
- AMD Ryzen (1st Gen.)
- AMD Ryzen (2nd Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found