FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PRIME X470-PRO GAMING AMD Ryzen 2 ATX Motherboard - Socket AM4
ASUS Prime X470-Pro provides the solid foundation needed for your initial build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies such as automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. Build smart, easy and affordably, with ASUS Prime X470-Pro.
- ASUS 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning for optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via the Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient design reduces M.2 SSD temperature by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with dual M.2 support, NVME RAID support, USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- ASUS Aura Sync: Industry-leading RGB ecosystem, with controllable onboard LEDs and wide range of Aura Sync-compatible components
Make your memory faster
Featuring an array of trace layout tweaks that improve memory stability, Prime X470-Pro provides a potent foundation for your build. With comprehensive support for the full gamut of Ryzen memory configurations – from entry-level to performance-oriented — Prime X470-Pro is a versatile all-rounder that can work or play.
Outshine the competition
Prime X470-Pro features ASUS Aura RGB for illumination that's aesthetic or informative. The choice is yours. ASUS Aura software offers control over hundreds of colors and dozens of effects. Use it to control built-in LEDs or LED strips and other Aura Sync-compatible gear connected to the onboard headers. Create a glow to match your environment, or have the LEDs react to changes in CPU temperature.
Prime X470-Pro has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C — and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Prime X470-Pro's front panel USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector is ready for next-gen PC cases and devices.
Prime X470-Pro utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality. Additionally, a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores*
* Due to CPU limitation, CPU cores supported varies by processor.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the AMD® CPU support list.
AMD X470 Chipset
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C)/2666/2400/2133 MHz, un-buffered memoryAMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C)2666/2400/2133 MHz, un-buffered memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz,un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
*Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 mode)
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCI Express 3.0 x 16 slot (x8 mode)
AMD X470 chipset
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16 slots (max. at x4 mode)*
3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
*PCIeX16_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIeX1_1 and PCIeX1_3.
Integrated Graphics in the Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/AMD 7th Generation A-Series Processors
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort/HDMI ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @24Hz / 2560 x 1600 @60Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048MB
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 3.0 x 4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon X4 Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(SATA mode) storage devices support
AMD X470 Chipset:
- M.2_2 socket 3* with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x 2 and SATA modes) storage devices support
- 6 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors with RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 support
*The M.2_2 socket shares PCIe clock with PCIeX1_1, when PCIeX1_1 or PCIeX1_3 are occupied, M.2_2 only can support SATA mode.
Intel® I211AT Gigabit LAN
Realtek® S1220A 8-channel high definition audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Audio shielding ensures precise analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japan-made audio capacitors provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out@back) & 113dB SNR input (Line-in) support
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Supports jack-detection, multi-streaming, front panel jack-retasking (MIC)
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (4 ports at back panel[blue])
AMD X470 chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 ports at mid-board)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports at mid-board
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 front connector
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 port at back panel(1 type A+ 1 type C))
ASMedia USB 3.1 controller
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (2 ports at back panel[teal blue])
- Whole system optimization with a single click! Perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo App
- 6+4 Phase digital power design
- Auto Tuning
Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
Turbo App featuring system performance tuning, network priority, and audio scene configuration for selected applications.
- Bright up your Build
- Audio that roars on the battlefield
UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
ASUS Special Features
ASUS SafeSlot - Protect your graphics card Investment
ASUS 5X Protection III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core - Fortified PCIe with solid soldering
- ASUS LANGuard - Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 6+4 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution Quiet Thermal Design:
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- Stylish Fanless Design: Chipset Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
ASUS Exclusive Overclocking Features
Precision Tweaker 2:
- vVDDCR CPU: Adjustable CPU voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vVDDCR SOC: Adjustable CPU/NB voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vDRAM Bus: Adjustable DRAM voltage at 0.005V increment
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x Intel LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (teal blue, Type-A)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (Type-C)
5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (blue,Type-A)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio Jacks(Line in,Front Speaker Out,Mic in,Center/Subwoofer,Rear Speaker Out)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 front panel connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector support additional 2 USB ports
2 x USB 2.0 connectors support additional 4 USB ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 devices support, (both SATA & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices support, (both SATA & PCIE mode)
6 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (gray)
1 x CPU Fan header (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) CPU coolers control with auto detection support
1 x CPU OPT Fan header (4-pin)
1 x AIO Pump header (4-pin)
1 x W_PUMP+ header (4-pin)
3 x Chassis Fan connectors (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) coolers control with auto detection support
2 x Aura RGB header
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x TPM connector
1 x COM connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x System Panel
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x T_Sensor Header
256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen,F4 AURA ON/OFF, F9 Search and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WOL by PME, PXE
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x ASUS Q-connector
1 x ASUS Q-Shield
1 x Support DVD
1 x M.2 screw package
1 x user's manual
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
- AMD Ryzen
No posts found