FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PRIME Z370-A II Intel Z370 ATX DDR4 Motherboard - LGA 1151
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest Intel processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive onboard audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card. Build smart and easy with ASUS Prime Z370.
- Ready for the latest Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with Intel Optane memory ready, Thunderbolt 3 and dual M.2 support
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- ASUS Aura Sync: Controllable onboard RGB lighting that can be easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware
Make your memory go faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
OC Design – ASUS Pro Clock Technology
PRIME Z370-A II includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the Intel Core 8th Generation processors.
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by PRIME Z370-A II. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Aura Sync: Outshine the competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as the LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
ProCool power connector
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. This lowers impedance, which helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Chipset Intel® Z370 Chipset
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 4000(O.C)*/3866(O.C.)*/ 3733(O.C.)*/3600(O.C.)*/3466(O.C.)*/3400(O.C.)*/3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices)
4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.***
** PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.***
*** Hyper M.2 X16 series card sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 3-Way GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Intel® CPU support with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology(RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.*
- PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.*
Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & X4 PCIE mode)**
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)***
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Ready for Intel® Optane Memory
* Hyper M.2 X16 series card is sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
** The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
*** The M.2_2 socket shares SATA_56 ports when use M.2 PCIE mode device in X4 mode. Adjust BIOS settings to use M.2 PCIE devices in X4 mode.
Intel® I219V Gigabit LAN Controller
ASUS LAN Guard
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
Realtek® S1220A 8-channel high definition audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Audio shielding ensures precise analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Unique de-pop circuit to reduce start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Premium Japan-made audio capacitors
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- DTS® Headphone:X™
- Supports jack-detection, multi-streaming, front panel jack-retasking (MIC)
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio. 32-Bit/192kHz is only available under Windows® 10.
Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board, 2 ports @back panel)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board, 2 ports @back panel)
Asmedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port @back panel (teal blue, Type-A)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port @back panel (USB Type C™)
ASUS Exclusive Features
OC Design: ASUS OptiMem
OC Design: ASUS PRO Clock Technology
- Whole system optimization with a single click! Perfectly consolidates better CPU performance, power saving, digital power control, system cooling and app usages.
-Digital 8+1phase power design with Dr. MOS
- Auto Tuning, GPU Boost
Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
Turbo App featuring system performance tuning, network priority, and audio scene configuration for selected applications.
CrashFree BIOS 3
EZ Flash 3
EZ Tuning Wizard
32Gb/s M.2 onboard - PCIe 3.0 x4
Intel® Thunderbolt 3 Support
- Blistering-fast 40Gb/s data transfers upgrades with ThunderboltEX 3 Card.
- Fast and easy way to get rid of unnecessary junk files
AURA Lighting Control
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
ASUS Special Features
M.2 Heat-sink Design
ASUS SafeSlot - Protect your graphics card Investment
ASUS 5X Protection III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core - Fortified PCIe with solid soldering
- ASUS LANGuard - Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - Digital 8+1phase power design with Dr. MOS
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
Quiet Thermal Design:
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS Fanless M.2 heatsink Design
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI-D
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x Intel LAN (RJ45) port
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (teal blue, Type A)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port (USB TypeC™)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
8-channel Audio I/O ports
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 (for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices, PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 (for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 devices, PCIE & SATA mode)
6 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU Fan header (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) CPU coolers control with auto detection support
1 x CPU OPT Fan header (4-pin)
1 x AIO Pump header (4-pin)
1 x M.2 Fan header (4-pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connectors (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) coolers control with auto detection support
1 x Aura RGB Strip header
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x Thunderbolt header (5-pin) for ASUS ThunderboltEX series support
1 x TPM connector
1 x COM connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x System Panel(Q-Connector)
1 x MemOK! switch
1 x Power-on button
1 x CPU OV jumper
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x Thermal Sensor header
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
"128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log,
F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information."
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.1, WOL by PME, PXE
3 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x ASUS Q-Shield
1 x Q-connector
1 x M.2 screw package
1 x user's manual
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
No posts found