FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus PRIME Z370M-PLUS II Intel Z370 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard - LGA 1151
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest Intel processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive onboard audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card. Build smart and easy with ASUS Prime Z370.
- Ready for the latest Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Fan Xpert 4 Core: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- Intel Optane memory ready: The latest high-speed storage technology.
Make your memory go faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
Prime series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by PRIME Z370M-PLUS II. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Brighten Up Your Build
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Enhanced power delivery
Prime Z370M-PLUS II adjusts power delivery based on the number of power phases, optimizing power and efficiency for the latest Intel processors.
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Intel® Z370 Chipset
"4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4
4000(O.C.)*/3866(O.C.)*/3733(O.C.)*/3600(O.C.)*/3466(O.C.)*/3400(O.C.)*/3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666 /2400 /2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory "
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
**Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8+x4+x4*)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.**
** Hyper M.2 X16 series card sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D port
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Intel® CPU support with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology(RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.*
Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE x4 mode)**
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE x4 mode)
- 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* Hyper M.2 X16 series card sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
** When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_1 port cannot be used.
Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- LED-illuminated design: Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 7 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 3 ports @back panel <2 x Type A, 1 x Type C™>)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel, Type A)
ASUS Special Features
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe with solid soldering
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 8+1 Phase digital power design
- Improved DDR4 stability
- The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Most advanced options with fast response time
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS Ai Charger
- ASUS AI Suite 3
UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
Quiet Thermal Design:
- ASUS ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 mouse port (green)
1 x PS/2 keyboard port (purple)
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x LAN (RJ45) ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C™
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
3-Jack 8-Channel Audio I/O ports
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connectors support additional 4 USB ports
4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray)
2 x M.2 Socket 3 (for M Key)
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan connector for both 3-pin (DC mode) and 4-pin (PWM mode) CPU coolers control*
2 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connectors for 3-pin (DC mode) and 4-pin (PWM mode) coolers control*
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x System panel connector**
1 x S/PDIF out header
1 x Mono out Header
1 x COM Header
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
* By default, the CPU/Chassis Q-Fan control setting is set to Auto mode, which detects the CPU and chassis fans installed and changes the control mode automatically.
** Chassis intrusion header is built in the system panel connector.
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 3.1, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.1, WOL by PME, PXE
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x IO Shield
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Support DVD
1 x User's manual
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
mATX form factor: 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
No posts found